Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Re: Wednesday 07/24/2013 - Winning Bullet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Good morning!
winning bullet
I was dropping "ermahgerd" on random facebook posts last night.
Some guy trying to sell a set of rims here.
I guess its casual Wednesday here. everyone is wearing shorts. I guess I didn't get that memo.
when you outlaw shorts only the outlaws and people that got the memo will have shorts.
LeNeve Wrote:I guess its casual Wednesday here. everyone is wearing shorts. I guess I didn't get that memo.

The only memos we get here are faxes from our "HR department" about discounted vacations.
There's only 3 of us here, we don't have an HR department.
I don't even know why we have a fax machine.
Who faxes anything anymore?
LeNeve Wrote:Some guy trying to sell a set of rims here.

I think that's a textbook example of how to use that term.
LeNeve Wrote:when you outlaw shorts only the outlaws and people that got the memo will have shorts.

Where rock is criminal, criminals rock
Like this
Hee-haw hee-haw hee-haw hee-haw

[youtube]yXx6yUe6kDE[/youtube]
we have 2 fax machines at work, mostly all they do is send stuff to an email account. wouldnt scanning be an easier option?
Time for everyone to point at the stupid Yankees and all their fans and laugh.

The evidence against the 14-time All-Star is ”far beyond” what the league had against Braun, according to ESPN.com.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/07/23/r...-with-mlb/
I answered the phone here at work the other day, and some guy from a company in Denver wanted to know what our fax number was. I was like ermahgerd, then hung up.
and we don't get memos really. sometimes something is taped to the wall by the time clock but thats it.
Chip Wrote:Time for everyone to point at the stupid Yankees and all their fans and laugh.

The evidence against the 14-time All-Star is ”far beyond” what the league had against Braun, according to ESPN.com.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/07/23/r...-with-mlb/
I hope he gets banned for life. What a douchebag.

As for Braun, at least he took the penalty and is done for the year. He is a douche as well, but Arod is a cut above

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I guess its casual Wednesday here. everyone is wearing shorts. I guess I didn't get that memo.

The only memos we get here are faxes from our "HR department" about discounted vacations.
There's only 3 of us here, we don't have an HR department.
I don't even know why we have a fax machine.
Who faxes anything anymore?
Fax machines are dumb. We got one with our concrete plant and all we get is junk mail.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10