Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Re: Wednesday 07/24/2013 - Winning Bullet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:How long does it take a truck to drive 524 miles?
That has to be close to 9 hours alone.
about 8 hrs at 65

So we're back to FedEx is dumb?
They could easily find another person with the same level of "education" who would be thrilled to do it for 1/3, or even 1/2 of that.

I should work for FedEx...
I considered looking into this
If I made 70-80K it would be life changing for me

instead I make a lot less & lose 45% of my paycheck each month to taxes & medical benefits
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
about 8 hrs at 65

They could easily find another person with the same level of "education" who would be thrilled to do it for 1/3, or even 1/2 of that.

I guess Eddie really can afford a corvett.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
about 8 hrs at 65

probably true
Donginator Wrote:well I am a failure in life :clap:

Same team high 5 :high5:

Confusedad:
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:well I am a failure in life :clap:

Same team high 5 :high5:

Confusedad:
Confusedad: :high5: Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:I'm so angry in general anymore.... Confusedad:

AT night I hate going to bed because I know I have to get up and come into this job in the morning. When I wake up in the morning all I want to do is call out. When I get here I have to constantly remind myself to keep it together and not to lose my shit so I don't get fired. Man, this really sucks.

If you get fired, you get unemp.

You should have taken that day off for that job interview. :poke:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:we have 2 fax machines at work, mostly all they do is send stuff to an email account. wouldnt scanning be an easier option?

Jesus... It's one of those things people get used to doing and no one wants to change it because CHANGE IS FUCKING DEVASTATING!

It's kind of like when a person has a computer that runs XP and has Office 2003 on it and you give them a new computer that has Win7/8 on it and comes with Office 2013. I've had several people have a meltdown and ask our guys to take it back because they couldn't work anymore. One woman started crying.

:roflmao:

[Image: women-are-crazy-3.jpg?w=500&h=279]

That's just fucked up.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'm so angry in general anymore.... Confusedad:

AT night I hate going to bed because I know I have to get up and come into this job in the morning. When I wake up in the morning all I want to do is call out. When I get here I have to constantly remind myself to keep it together and not to lose my shit so I don't get fired. Man, this really sucks.

you need one of these posters in your office. its really the only thing that works.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXbjolF6moe2uE3iBCPYV...uQUrWfcqJn]

:roflmao: :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:Joe the Trucker

And he would be required to refer to himself as that anytime he calls a radio show.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Yeah, how the hell do you make 132k driving a truck?
Is he smuggling people across boarders?

You work a lot. I can see if you are an hourly employee and then roll over into OT and double time. FedEx needs shit moved, I can see where they may need extra drivers and it happening.

That's insane.
If he's not working close to 80 hours a week, FedEx is dumb.

A lot of guys don't take their mandatory down time. The fastest they deliver the load, the sooner they can get to the next load which means mo money $$.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
about 8 hrs at 65

I guess Eddie really can afford a corvett.

Apparently that's his version of getting his kid a shitty car.
"But I don't want an Acura cake!"
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:we have 2 fax machines at work, mostly all they do is send stuff to an email account. wouldnt scanning be an easier option?

Jesus... It's one of those things people get used to doing and no one wants to change it because CHANGE IS FUCKING DEVASTATING!

It's kind of like when a person has a computer that runs XP and has Office 2003 on it and you give them a new computer that has Win7/8 on it and comes with Office 2013. I've had several people have a meltdown and ask our guys to take it back because they couldn't work anymore. One woman started crying.

That's just fucked up.

I couldn't help but notice you didn't deny it...
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

That's just fucked up.

Go cry about it

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III possibly while taking a dump
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Yeah, how the hell do you make 132k driving a truck?
Is he smuggling people across boarders?

You work a lot. I can see if you are an hourly employee and then roll over into OT and double time. FedEx needs shit moved, I can see where they may need extra drivers and it happening.

That's insane.
If he's not working close to 80 hours a week, FedEx is dumb.

A lot of guys don't take their mandatory down time. The fastest they deliver the load, the sooner they can get to the next load which means mo money $$.
fedex is a bit more strict on that. I wont let guys drive unless they have the required 10hrs off, or their 32 reset. Hell now a days with the new computer system, it wont even let the drivers start thier workday
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10