Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 07/23/13 -- Sick!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I feel like crap. My stomach has been upset since early evening last night. One of our subcontractors was saying he felt sick the night before. I hope it goes away quick because I have my mud run this Saturday
NussieT Wrote:I feel like crap. My stomach has been upset since early evening last night. One of our subcontractors was saying he felt sick the night before. I hope it goes away quick because I have my mud run this Saturday

Well it's a mud run so no one will probably notice if you have an accident.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I feel like crap. My stomach has been upset since early evening last night. One of our subcontractors was saying he felt sick the night before. I hope it goes away quick because I have my mud run this Saturday

Well it's a mud run so no one will probably notice if you have an accident.

They will know if I throw up all over the cargo net or down the slide.
As of this morning. I am now the #1 guy in both SuperSport Heavyweight Amateur (750 stock) and SuperSport Unlimited Amateur (1000 stock) in the MidWest Region.
Sounds like the mud run was last night.
Brian Wrote:
[Image: crier_635x250_1374536975.jpg]
Derick Wrote:As of this morning. I am now the #1 guy in both SuperSport Heavyweight Amateur (750 stock) and SuperSport Unlimited Amateur (1000 stock) in the MidWest Region.
:high5:
hotdog day today. nation wide.
Brian Wrote:

I dry heaved once at like 2am. My only thought was "Fuck, this marble tile is cold"
don't eat marble tile.
LeNeve Wrote:don't eat marble tile.

Haven't yet.
LeNeve Wrote:hotdog day today. nation wide.
[Image: Hot_Dog_72dpi.jpg]
hide yo kids and hide yo wife casue everybody be getting raped and killed in cleveland.
Confusedhock:
Per-capita income is just $17,000 in Cleveland and even lower, at $16,000, in next-door East Cleveland
I had a hot dog yesterday. I guess I'll have another one today, to celebrate.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10