Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 07/23/13 -- Sick!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I upgrade my cell phone over the weekend. I got the S3. I even got $100 for trading in my 2+ year old Torch.
Brian Wrote:I upgrade my cell phone over the weekend. I got the S3. I even got $100 for trading in my 2+ year old Torch.

How do you like it?
LeNeve Wrote:Confusedhock:
Per-capita income is just $17,000 in Cleveland and even lower, at $16,000, in next-door East Cleveland

The only good thing to have anything to do with Cleveland is this scene.

[youtube]C21yssFhCsk[/youtube]
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I upgrade my cell phone over the weekend. I got the S3. I even got $100 for trading in my 2+ year old Torch.

How do you like it?
Nothing to complain about yet. Still getting used to it and figuring everything out. It's a huge upgrade from a blackberry.
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

How do you like it?
Nothing to complain about yet. Still getting used to it and figuring everything out. It's a huge upgrade from a blackberry.
which carrier?
Donginator Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

How do you like it?
which carrier?
AT&T
Question: Mine & Jim's anniversary is this week. I went out and bought him a bunch of new tshirts since his old ones are ratty then had a girl I go to the gym with embroider them with our company logos. I also went out a booked us flying lessons.
Would you guys think that's cool!?
NussieT Wrote:Question: Mine & Jim's anniversary is this week. I went out and bought him a bunch of new tshirts since his old ones are ratty then had a girl I go to the gym with embroider them with our company logos. I also went out a booked us flying lessons.
Yes
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

How do you like it?

I found the same thing when we switched from our Curves to the Iphone. I wouldn't switch back even if they paid me.
Brian Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:How do you like it?
which carrier?
AT&T
I am dreading my renewal with Verizon, my bill goes up $25 a month & I get less data
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Question: Mine & Jim's anniversary is this week. I went out and bought him a bunch of new tshirts since his old ones are ratty then had a girl I go to the gym with embroider them with our company logos. I also went out a booked us flying lessons.
Yes

:whomo:

Flying lessons sound pretty sweet.
Donginator Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Nothing to complain about yet. Still getting used to it and figuring everything out. It's a huge upgrade from a blackberry.
which carrier?
AT&T
I am dreading my renewal with Verizon, my bill goes up $25 a month & I get less data

I'm probably going to leave Verizon when I get my next phone.
I think I'm going to give one of the pay as you go plans a try.
I've heard the service is good, and it'll be about half the price.
[Image: fire_bucket.gif]
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:which carrier?
AT&T

I'm probably going to leave Verizon when I get my next phone.
I think I'm going to give one of the pay as you go plans a try.
I've heard the service is good, and it'll be about half the price.
sounds like a plan, but are you limited on which phone you can get?
Donginator Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:which carrier?
AT&T
I basically got a free phone and no change to my contract or bill.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10