Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 07/23/13 -- Sick!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Joe - I'm having printer problems
Derick Wrote:Joe - I'm having printer problems
Did you unplug it and plug it back in?
Brian Wrote:
a few times. Then it says memory is low on the printer. And I get a failure to print message on the computer. shits fucked
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Brian Wrote:AT&T
I am dreading my renewal with Verizon, my bill goes up $25 a month & I get less data

I'm probably going to leave Verizon when I get my next phone.
I think I'm going to give one of the pay as you go plans a try.
I've heard the service is good, and it'll be about half the price.
sounds like a plan, but are you limited on which phone you can get?

I'm not really sure.
I do know that the Google Nexus 4 is a pretty good phone that you can get for a decent price without a contract.
Derick Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
a few times. Then it says memory is low on the printer. And I get a failure to print message on the computer. shits fucked

put your dick in it.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

put your dick in it.
Do this, it's clearly the next logical step.
PC load letter? What the fuck does that mean?
you can get pretty much any phone you want on the pre paid thing now days. I would go to that if I was on a plan by myself.

I'm on a verizon plan with several other people. I think my portion of the bill is only 50 a month.
Derick Wrote:As of this morning. I am now the #1 guy in both SuperSport Heavyweight Amateur (750 stock) and SuperSport Unlimited Amateur (1000 stock) in the MidWest Region.

:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:hotdog day today. nation wide.

I had a couple hot dogs yesterday. I couldn't get them burned for me though. Now, a nicely burned Kogel dog sounds pretty tasty.
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I feel like crap. My stomach has been upset since early evening last night. One of our subcontractors was saying he felt sick the night before. I hope it goes away quick because I have my mud run this Saturday
Sounds like the mud run was last night.

I dry heaved once at like 2am. My only thought was "Fuck, this marble tile is cold"

It's been a long time since I've had to camp on the bathroom floor. I don't miss that. Vitamins, T, lots of fluids and vitamins.
LeNeve Wrote:hide yo kids and hide yo wife casue everybody be getting raped and killed in cleveland.

Yeah, no shit. :?
Throw it out a window
LeNeve Wrote:you can get pretty much any phone you want on the pre paid thing now days. I would go to that if I was on a plan by myself.

I'm on a verizon plan with several other people. I think my portion of the bill is only 50 a month.
The new plans make sense if you share, I am by myself right now. I am looking at verizons pre-paid plans, seems like a better deal but I am not sure how many daytime minutes you get.
NussieT Wrote:Question: Mine & Jim's anniversary is this week. I went out and bought him a bunch of new tshirts since his old ones are ratty then had a girl I go to the gym with embroider them with our company logos. I also went out a booked us flying lessons.
Would you guys think that's cool!?

Very Cool, T!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10