Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday May 30, 2013....hey T, can I see your boobs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:There is a store in town and it sells bulk candy. I went in there today to pick up candy for my sons birthday party tomorrow and it got me wondering what's the best candy?

Me personally I have a weakness for marshmallow bananas, gum balls and suckers.

Candy is bad for you. Worse for kids.

My son will not see candy until he is old enough to buy his own with his own money.

What about Halloween?!?!
Pete Nice Wrote:Becksters favorite candy:

[Image: 3eebc7.png]

:roll: I like my chocolate over 60% cocoa.
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:There is a store in town and it sells bulk candy. I went in there today to pick up candy for my sons birthday party tomorrow and it got me wondering what's the best candy?

My son will not see candy until he is old enough to buy his own with his own money.

Although I agree candy is bad for anyone it's not like I keep a bag of it in my purse and its not like its a daily thing. My kids get the occasional treat, we still have chocolate bunnies and such from Easter.
As for not allowing your child to eat candy, I find a bit silly. You aren't going to allow your kid to go trick or treating? Or look for Easter eggs?
I would be more concerned of my kids gulping down pop than the odd candy

I completely agree. My kid will not be allowed pop at all, but candy on occasion.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

What about Halloween?!?!

Apples, peanuts, almonds....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9