Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday May 30, 2013....hey T, can I see your boobs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:How Dumb. It's a news article

Quote:You know how envious you get when a competitor lands on a killer property? It’s misplaced. As it turns out, should a player land on a property and decide not to buy it, that property is supposed to immediately go up for auction to the other players.

"Whenever you land on an unowned property you may buy that property from the Bank at its printed price," read the official rules. "You receive the Title Deed card showing ownership; place it face-up in front of you. If you do not wish to buy the property, the Banker sells it at auction to the highest bidder. The buyer pays the Bank the amount of the bid in cash and receives the Title Deed card for that property. Any player, including the one who declined the option to buy it at the printed price, may bid. Bidding may start at any price."
:thanks:

The best part is the comments:

Quote:I bought a brand new Monopoly set last week but when I opened it I found that Bank of America had already foreclosed on every property and then sold them back to the government for 10 cents on the dollar.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:We have been playing Monopoly all wrong. I need to buy a Monopoly game, actually. I haven't played that since high school.

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/...49670.html

I used to have this one.
I let my brother have it.
I'd like to get it back, if he still has it...

http://www.amazon.com/Franklin-Mint-Mono...B0036JGSSU

http://beginnersinvest.about.com/od/inve...102402.htm

That is a nice one. I wouldn't want people to even touch it, though. Jim's older daughter destroyed her Candy Land game, lost the pieces to Operation, and ruined his Uno Attack game.

I bought it used, it already had some scuffs on it.
So it was cheaper and I didn't mind using it.
The oldest living dude is 116 yrs old. Damn.
:roflmao:

[Image: you-missed-it-didnt-you-6.jpg?w=500&h=375]
LeNeve Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: on tapatalk the naked cartoons are there. you don't have to follow the link.
Surprise Brampton!
Hahaha......talk about an awkward boner

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Rebecca :hitit:

Uuuhhh, I'm not sure this link is SFW or NSFW.
Animated stuff is SFW, right?

http://www.jabarchives.com/tjalite/data/...gals_1.jpg

Somewhere, some weirdo is getting off from that in his parents basement.

or in the back of a ford dealership maybe.
Or at Nissan

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

"Woooowooo! Ouch. WTF?"

[youtube]poOLo8yDGyI[/youtube]

[youtube]FhhktLredY0[/youtube]
oh.... Marge has a cell phone.that took me like 15 minutes to figure that out.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't think I've ever had a truffle

Does anyone remember that time on Tale Spin when Rebecca didn't fix the Sea Duck, and instead bought a pig so she could find Truffles with it?

What's wrong with my brain?
My kids are currently watching TailSpin but I haven't seen the truffle pig one though
Slut alert at 0:33

[youtube]S2f32zx0kjA[/youtube]
the wash boys are friends again. how sweet.
My employee asked me for her pay check early again today this is the 3rd time she's asked this week... The check is post dated for tomorrow it's not like she can do anything with it
Nervous Matt just FUCKING NAILED IT! Tolerance and politically correct are two different things, with tolerance being correct and politically correct being a fascist way of forcing people to agree.

sent from a steak giving a bloody BJ.
Sometimes I don't understand Nervous Matt, but all the time I think his calls are great.
Joe Wrote:Sometimes I don't understand Nervous Matt, but all the time I think his calls are great.

I've heard him call into hockey shows on Sirius, but they don't call him Nervous Matt.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9