Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday May 30, 2013....hey T, can I see your boobs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Sometimes I don't understand Nervous Matt, but all the time I think his calls are great.

I've heard him call into hockey shows on Sirius, but they don't call him Nervous Matt.

He calls Pete Dominik

sent from a steak giving a bloody BJ.
Pete Nice Wrote:You know what I don't give a fuck about? Shannon Gunz dog. You know what else I don't give a fuck about? Anyone motherfucking dog. Stop posting pictures of your ugly ass fhcking dogs on facebook and instagram. Fuck you and your dogs. I don't want to see yohr fucking slobbering beasts. Fuck off!

[Image: 474162_10151244993092168_1772424864_o.jpg]
I wish nervous matt would call nascar radio. Confusedad:
There is a store in town and it sells bulk candy. I went in there today to pick up candy for my sons birthday party tomorrow and it got me wondering what's the best candy?

Me personally I have a weakness for marshmallow bananas, gum balls and suckers.
NussieT Wrote:There is a store in town and it sells bulk candy. I went in there today to pick up candy for my sons birthday party tomorrow and it got me wondering what's the best candy?

Reeses Pieces for me.
bulk candy, I go with sour gumballs, or jelly beans.
NussieT Wrote:There is a store in town and it sells bulk candy. I went in there today to pick up candy for my sons birthday party tomorrow and it got me wondering what's the best candy?

Jelly Bellies, but I used to love Jolly Ranchers (a.k.a. Happy Farmers)

Of course, Chocolate trumps candy any day.
Sure, I'm a Cubs fan...

[Image: dar-har-har-25.jpg?w=500&h=667]
bottom boob boner! :high5:

mike and Ike, Hot Tamales, and sweedish fish
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Jelly Bellies, but I used to love Jolly Ranchers (a.k.a. Happy Farmers)

Of course, Chocolate trumps candy any day.
NAILED IT :high5:
[Image: evejy3u8.jpg]

Is this like a well know Canadian thing?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You know what I don't give a fuck about? Shannon Gunz dog. You know what else I don't give a fuck about? Anyone motherfucking dog. Stop posting pictures of your ugly ass fhcking dogs on facebook and instagram. Fuck you and your dogs. I don't want to see yohr fucking slobbering beasts. Fuck off!

[Image: 474162_10151244993092168_1772424864_o.jpg]

At least those are good looking dogs.

Candy is bad for you. Worse for kids.

My son will not see candy until he is old enough to buy his own with his own money.
Becksters favorite candy:

[Image: 3eebc7.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9