Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 20130508 - Y'All can suck it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
That Charles Ramsey is going to give the reward money to the victims
April red turtle bush
LeNeve Wrote:April red turtle bush

Lady Red Bush
I want this for rainy days.
[Image: aARomQ9_700b.jpg]
Joe Wrote:I want this for rainy days.

looks like a good place to have an orgy, or store your human sex toys in it.
Ever hear a radio show find out they're getting fired through news sites, while they're on the air?

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/221939...end-may-17

They've been the biggest morning show in Detroit for around 20 years I think.

Wouldn't that get uncomfortably hot in that? Where's the ventilation?
I love how we see a video one week and C&R discover AFTER us.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:These guys sound like complete fools when discussing constitutional freedoms.

At one point a caller said "Our government was created on the principles of the constitution" and Covino cut him off an said "Who cares?"

What ignorance.

It is not that the government is going to turn on us tomorrow, it would be a long gradual thing. To think that your government doesn't have the ability to turn on you is ignorant and naive.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, just ask Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia, Communist China or North Korea.

The possibility exists in ANY country, and giving up your freedoms is just one baby step closer.

Except that we are Americans and different from everyone else. Which is why so many countries hate us.

Said the Romans.......the Ottowan Empires........the Mongols...........the Egyptians...........
Ottoman ;-)

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

[Image: spelling-nazis-spelling-nazi-nazis-grammer.jpg]
Thank you

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I love how we see a video one week and C&R discover AFTER us.

Yeah, I wanted to call in yesterday and tell them if they read the Daily Thread on here they would have seen that a while ago.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Wouldn't that get uncomfortably hot in that? Where's the ventilation?

Hmm.. Maybe it's a suicide tent.
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I love how we see a video one week and C&R discover AFTER us.

Yeah, I wanted to call in yesterday and tell them if they read the Daily Thread on here they would have seen that a while ago.

I was actually listening for a while today, but just stopped.
What video are they talking about?
Joe Wrote:

which video?
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

which video?

The one with the turtle and the horse fucking
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11