Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 20130508 - Y'All can suck it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Chip Wrote:Google maps shows the floor layout for Home Depots...

people are getting lost in home depots?
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Hey Dong, did you pick out your weekend get a way?
I've been asking around, and looking around, for stuff in that direction and a couple people have told me to think about 1000 Islands.
My fiance is in the process of changing jobs so it was hard to plan a 3-day weekend, I ended up getting her clothes & a couples cooking class.

we are still going to do a weekend get away but might head to the beach or stay with family to cut costs.

Ah. 1000 Islands is farther east, so it's probably a lot closer to you.
And just starting to look at it, it doesn't look too expensive.
We went there last summer.

How is it?
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Hey Dong, did you pick out your weekend get a way?
I've been asking around, and looking around, for stuff in that direction and a couple people have told me to think about 1000 Islands.
My fiance is in the process of changing jobs so it was hard to plan a 3-day weekend, I ended up getting her clothes & a couples cooking class.

we are still going to do a weekend get away but might head to the beach or stay with family to cut costs.

Ah. 1000 Islands is farther east, so it's probably a lot closer to you.
definitely on the list- 5 hour drive for me, not bad at all
LeNeve Wrote:

Yep.

[youtube]TJ65hou2-78[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Ah. 1000 Islands is farther east, so it's probably a lot closer to you.

How is it?
It's nice there, stayed in Alexandria Bay. Very touristy though, lots of gift shops. There are boat tours that go up and down the St. Lawrence, they take you to a couple of castles to tour. There's also a vineyard down the road. If you leave the town, there's nothing to do.
LeNeve Wrote:

They do also have maps of malls too.
I had to go to a huge one around here, and it was nice being able to find where the store was in the mall, and I could park right near it.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I had to go to a huge one around here, and it was nice being able to find where the store was in the mall, and I could park right near it.
Google Maps has the Mall of America all mapped out.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Ah. 1000 Islands is farther east, so it's probably a lot closer to you.

How is it?
It's nice there, stayed in Alexandria Bay. Very touristy though, lots of gift shops. There are boat tours that go up and down the St. Lawrence, they take you to a couple of castles to tour. There's also a vineyard down the road. If you leave the town, there's nothing to do.

That's cool.
I may end up going there toward the end of the summer.
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:We went there last summer.

How is it?

That's cool.
There are plenty of bars in town too.
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Google Maps has the Mall of America all mapped out.

Damn, they have over 10,000 malls and airports mapped out.
http://support.google.com/gmm/bin/answer...&ctx=topic
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:How is it?

That's cool.
There are plenty of bars in town too.
a good side trip is the Lake Placid area, I love it up there
I never understood people's fear of being tracked.
Joe Wrote:I never understood people's fear of being tracked.
FREEDOM!!!!
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I never understood people's fear of being tracked.
FREEDOM!!!!

I don't care who knows where I'm at. It's pretty simple.

Mon - Fri: Work -> home
Sat: Home -> Stacy's -> Bar
Sun: Home

Occasionally I hit the grocery store and Lowes.

That is my life.
These guys sound like complete fools when discussing constitutional freedoms.

At one point a caller said "Our government was created on the principles of the constitution" and Covino cut him off an said "Who cares?"

What ignorance.

It is not that the government is going to turn on us tomorrow, it would be a long gradual thing. To think that your government doesn't have the ability to turn on you is ignorant and naive.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, just ask Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia, Communist China or North Korea.

The possibility exists in ANY country, and giving up your freedoms is just one baby step closer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11