Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 20130508 - Y'All can suck it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Obama rant coming....
Pete Nice Wrote:These guys sound like complete fools when discussing constitutional freedoms.

At one point a caller said "Our government was created on the principles of the constitution" and Covino cut him off an said "Who cares?"

What ignorance.

It is not that the government is going to turn on us tomorrow, it would be a long gradual thing. To think that your government doesn't have the ability to turn on you is ignorant and naive.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, just ask Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia, Communist China or North Korea.

The possibility exists in ANY country, and giving up your freedoms is just one baby step closer.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.
Joe Wrote:Obama rant coming....

If it starts, just bring up Fleury.
Chip Wrote:Huh.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://vimeo.com/65325972">http://vimeo.com/65325972</a><!-- m -->

weirf
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Obama rant coming....

If it starts, just bring up Fleury.

:roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:My fiance is in the process of changing jobs so it was hard to plan a 3-day weekend, I ended up getting her clothes & a couples cooking class.

we are still going to do a weekend get away but might head to the beach or stay with family to cut costs.

Ah. 1000 Islands is farther east, so it's probably a lot closer to you.
And just starting to look at it, it doesn't look too expensive.
We went there last summer.

How is it?

I am sure he hated it.
Getting tracked by GPS is not so simple if you are not doing anything wrong. What about when hackers get in and then the next thing you know your wife, parent, BOSS are keeping track of you. Then you get fired for getting back from lunch at the bar 5 minutes late and your wife divorces you for stopping at the bar for an hour every night.
Chip Wrote:Should I stir things up?

40.3 Automatic Suspension – Category II - Any player who deliberately applies physical force to an official in any manner (excluding actions as set out in Category I), which physical force is applied without intent to injure, or who spits on an official,shall be automatically suspended for not less than ten (10) games.

[Image: wow.gif]

Ohhhh Snap!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Getting tracked by GPS is not so simple if you are not doing anything wrong. What about when hackers get in and then the next thing you know your wife, parent, BOSS are keeping track of you. Then you get fired for getting back from lunch at the bar 5 minutes late and your wife divorces you for stopping at the bar for an hour every night.

I read something the other day about police cars getting a camera that will scan, and track, every license plate that it sees.
Pete Nice Wrote:Getting tracked by GPS is not so simple if you are not doing anything wrong. What about when hackers get in and then the next thing you know your wife, parent, BOSS are keeping track of you. Then you get fired for getting back from lunch at the bar 5 minutes late and your wife divorces you for stopping at the bar for an hour every night.

Then I change jobs and find a wife that's not a cunt.
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:This is the one the kid I went to school with did... Phttp://http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=-S...Sl_tQ9lwFI
[youtube]-Sl_tQ9lwFI[/youtube]

fixerated

Also Weirf
Joe Wrote:Girl calls into a radio to ask relationship advice...

Her problem is that her boyfriend (that she lives with) is too far in debt and works so much that he can't spend time with her.

She hasn't had a job for months.... :killme:

Good grief :roll:
Joe Wrote:

Then I change jobs and find a wife that's not a cunt.

Anf then what do you do when all jobs start requiring them just like a drug test?
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Girl calls into a radio to ask relationship advice...

Her problem is that her boyfriend (that she lives with) is too far in debt and works so much that he can't spend time with her.

She hasn't had a job for months.... :killme:

if this keeps going on, next time she will be calling and asking why her boyfriend slaps her around.

He's a pussy for letting her sit home.

I am still not working, but Jim is content that I am taking care of the house and the baby. All I find are shitty temp jobs. I have another job interview next week for one.

I miss making money, though.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:The Penguins are the cleanest team in the NHL. They always play by the rules.

At least this is what Facebook tells me.

I really love watching them implode in the playoffs.

I love watching Pete implode on facebook. its good stuff.

:high5: I had the same exact thought.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11