Dudebro Nation

Full Version: May 3, 2013 - It's Friiiiiiiiday!!! Finally!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
LeNeve Wrote:she is in her place. the kitchen. :high5:

[smiley]WHATEVER[/smiley]
Pete Nice Wrote:So the Boston bombers used gunpowder from fireworks to make the bombs. How come there is no outcry to ban or regulate fireworks? I bet they do make fireworks harder to get as a result though.

sent from a steak giving a bloody BJ.

Fuck. I hope not. Michigan just made fireworks legal recently.
heres another pretty awesome local joint, its really like this, and make sure you order the Chocolate Shake

[youtube]QgwWce7v9ys[/youtube]
:flame: This server runs so bad that I can't believe this website still works.
I watche d a deal about the weiner circle on travel channel too. shits all racist in there.
Chip Wrote:Oh shit, he had to take his shirt off for this one...

[youtube]sW6KlnUN8D8[/youtube]

That is one badass kid
LeNeve Wrote:I watche d a deal about the weiner circle on travel channel too. shits all racist in there.
oh yeah, they say what ever the fuck they want there
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So they guy in my building that drives a $200,000 Ferrari and a $140,000 Jaguar just rolled up in a new BMW M6. I don't know what he does for a living, but he's obviously doing it right.
It's either
a) he lives with mommy and daddy for free so he's able to buy that kind of stuff. Banks are wonderful places
B) he's still riding the coat tails of mommy and daddy and they give him whatever he wants.
Or C) he is so far into debt, he lives pay check to pay check but has to have the douche cars so people like him

or D) He's a pimp with a barn full of hoes
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So they guy in my building that drives a $200,000 Ferrari and a $140,000 Jaguar just rolled up in a new BMW M6. I don't know what he does for a living, but he's obviously doing it right.
It's either
a) he lives with mommy and daddy for free so he's able to buy that kind of stuff. Banks are wonderful places
B) he's still riding the coat tails of mommy and daddy and they give him whatever he wants.
Or C) he is so far into debt, he lives pay check to pay check but has to have the douche cars so people like him

or D) He's a pimp with a barn full of hoes

I wonder if I can take classes for that. That's sounds like an amazing gig
Joe Wrote::flame: This server runs so bad that I can't believe this website still works.
the DBN website? Its a tad slow, but no issues
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Chip, where should I go for a cooney for lunch. There is a place on Van dyke right near me adversiting then, not sure the name, or is there a specific chain to go to?

How does everyone order them? What toppings?

The original place is downtown, it's one of those deals where 2 brothers started it, then got in a fight, so one brother opened his place right next door, they're both still there.
But National Coney and Kerby's are 2 really good chains.
There is a National Coney on Van Dyke between 12 and 13 mile, on the east side.

Around here, almost every little "diner" calls themselves a Coney Island, and all seem to have pretty good coneys.

And Mustard and onion are the standard, original toppings.

Yup and get 2 of them. Flint has a ton of Coney Islands, too. Saginaw only has 2 of them, but they have several Tonys restaurants ( the place I took you guys to).
Pete Nice Wrote:Phoenix cooney island and atlantic cooney island are the two close to me now. Ever heard of them?

The best way to judge is how busy do they look. Telly's and Leo's Coney Islands are both decent.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote::flame: This server runs so bad that I can't believe this website still works.
the DBN website? Its a tad slow, but no issues

Yeah, the web server. The page slowness is nothing compared to when you actually logon to it. It's barely usable. I really need to score some hardware, but every time a client is dome with something my company takes it and uses it.
Chip Wrote:People who put ketchup or cheese on a coney are weirf.

The only way to have them is with onions and mustard. There is no other way.

Flint has it's own variation with a red sauce.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:too much crap going on with that hot dog, give me a bun, a dog, and some ketchup/mustard, call it a day

I like hot dogs with ketchup mustard and relish too. mustard and relish only most of the time.

My fave combo is to have the hot dog burnt and topped with onion, mustard and ketchup.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12