Dudebro Nation

Full Version: May 3, 2013 - It's Friiiiiiiiday!!! Finally!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Joe Wrote:That chili looks too runny.

It's a different kind of chili they use around here.
It is pretty runny, you pretty much have to use a knife and fork.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:too much crap going on with that hot dog, give me a bun, a dog, and some ketchup/mustard, call it a day

Are you crazy? You are from the land of my favorite hot dog ever, the Chicago dog.

DEEEEEEEELICIOUS!
:whomo:

I dream of the day a Portillo's will open in NY
Pete Nice Wrote:So when I had the snagglepuss flu a few weeks ago, I coughed so much I pulled a muscle in my stomach. Now when I twist my torso to the right, it spasms and hurts like a motherfucker.

I had a cold so bad that I hurt my abs from coughing so hard. I feel for you that just was miserable while it healed.
This is a hot dog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREA2iDTaQ8jjDx5dPPPKc...8ZbbfdeLPA]

This is a salad
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfTj5PcIXER6sT8rL8owX...j1IBKPEyQQ]

This is a chili cheese slaw dog from the Varsity in Atlanta
[Image: l.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Today is the running of the Kentucky Oaks and tomorrow is the Kentucky Derby. Call your bookie and place your bets. I woke up early.. too early...

I'll pass.

I'll be dropping a few bucks. Hopefully, I'll win enough this weekend to collect a check from my Bodog account.

I would love to do a Derby party someday with mint julips and stuff. It would be fun.
I want a chilli cheese slaw dog too.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Horse racing should have been ended when the first engine was invented.

I'll take that over Nascar crap any day.
I'll take one of these hot dogs over both thank you.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Today is the running of the Kentucky Oaks and tomorrow is the Kentucky Derby. Call your bookie and place your bets. I woke up early.. too early...

I'll pass.

I'll be dropping a few bucks. Hopefully, I'll win enough this weekend to collect a check from my Bodog account.

I would love to do a Derby party someday with mint julips and stuff. It would be fun.
and hat, got to have the hats, and overly large sunglasses, yep yep
LeNeve Wrote:I want a chilli cheese slaw dog too.
The Varsity, downtown, near Georgia Tech, they yell at you there, so be ready for it
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:too much crap going on with that hot dog, give me a bun, a dog, and some ketchup/mustard, call it a day

Are you crazy? You are from the land of my favorite hot dog ever, the Chicago dog.

DEEEEEEEELICIOUS!

I need to try one of those.

They have them at Sonic, not as good as a from a specialty place, but good non the less.
menu from Hot Dougs,, here in Chi

The Game of the Week
Smoked and Spicy Alligator Sausage with Crayfish Etoufee Mayonnaise and Goat Cheese
$9.00

The Jonathan Bostic (Today's Celebrity Sausage)
Saucisse de Morteau with Dijon-Shallot Goat Butter and Truffle Tomme Cheese
$8.00

Other Specials
Ribeye Steak Sausage with Horseradish Mustard Cream and Hickory-Smoked Sweet Swiss Cheese
$8.00

Smoked Texas Hot Link with Coca-Cola BBQ Sauce and Habanero-Jack Cheese
$7.50

Veal, Pork and Chive Bockwurst with Eurocreme Mustard, Crispy Fried Onions and Bacon Lardons
$8.00

Bacon Sausage with Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce, Caramelized Dates and Pena Corda Cheese
$8.00

Wild Rice and Asiago Bison Sausage with Chili Aioli and Smoked Provolone Cheese
$8.50

Foie Gras and Sauternes Duck Sausage with Truffle Aioli, Foie Gras Mousse and Fleur de Sel
$10.00

Kale and Walnut Pork Sausage with Sweet Curry Mustard and Smoked Gouda Cheese
$8.00

Red Curry Pork and Chicken Sausage with Spicy Peanut Sauce, Toasted Coconut and Fried Noodles
$8.00

Mozzarella and Peppers Chicken Sausage with Pesto Aioli, Slow Roasted Tomatoes and Burrata Cheese
$8.00

Cranberry and Shiraz Wild Boar Sausage with Fruit of the Forest Mustard, Sheep's Milk Pecorino Pistachio and Pate de Campagne
$8.00
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I want a chilli cheese slaw dog too.
The Varsity, downtown, near Georgia Tech, they yell at you there, so be ready for it

I'll just make my own then.
hot dougs sounds pretty delish
Chip Wrote:So back in the fall, when I got my U-verse TV, I got $300 in rebate cards, and didn't have any kind of contract. I just had to keep my package for 3 months.
So I called a couple weeks ago, added more channels, I have almost 500 now, and I lowered my bill $20.
Last night I found out I'm also getting another $100 rebate for it. :happy:

Outside of all that, how do you like U-verse?
Pete Nice Wrote:If I was even a decent looking chick, I would get anything I wanted. I would use my tits as the tool they are. No modesty, but smart tit use. I would get the promotion, the free drinks, the comped meals, all that shit. Women don't know the tools they have and don't use them properly.

[Image: 0419d7.jpeg]

If you were a chick, you wouldn't get shit done because you would be too damn busy playing with your titties.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12