Dudebro Nation

Full Version: May 3, 2013 - It's Friiiiiiiiday!!! Finally!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Chip, where should I go for a cooney for lunch. There is a place on Van dyke right near me adversiting then, not sure the name, or is there a specific chain to go to?

How does everyone order them? What toppings?

sent from a steak giving a bloody BJ.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So they guy in my building that drives a $200,000 Ferrari and a $140,000 Jaguar just rolled up in a new BMW M6. I don't know what he does for a living, but he's obviously doing it right.
It's either
a) he lives with mommy and daddy for free so he's able to buy that kind of stuff. Banks are wonderful places
B) he's still riding the coat tails of mommy and daddy and they give him whatever he wants.
Or C) he is so far into debt, he lives pay check to pay check but has to have the douche cars so people like him

Sometimes I wonder if staying with my parents after college until now would have been the way to go. My parents dont bother me that much. They would have made me clean up and do my own laundry, probably shovel snow and rake leaves, maybe cut the grass, but that is no big deal. I would habe so much freaking money right now if I did that. I would be driving an M6 and have a fat savings account.

Pete Nice Wrote:Sometimes I wonder if staying with my parents after college until now would have been the way to go. My parents dont bother me that much. They would have made me clean up and do my own laundry, probably shovel snow and rake leaves, maybe cut the grass, but that is no big deal. I would habe so much freaking money right now if I did that. I would be driving an M6 and have a fat savings account.

One of our customers gives his kids whatever they want... Daddy paid for the oldest to go to vet school. The oldest boy got a house built for him. The two youngest (twins) live at home still but the three boys work for daddy. He bought them all brand new Dodge 3500's. I wish my daddy was loaded too
Pete Nice Wrote:Chip, where should I go for a cooney for lunch. There is a place on Van dyke right near me adversiting then, not sure the name, or is there a specific chain to go to?

The original place is downtown, it's one of those deals where 2 brothers started it, then got in a fight, so one brother opened his place right next door, they're both still there.
But National Coney and Kerby's are 2 really good chains.
There is a National Coney on Van Dyke between 12 and 13 mile, on the east side.

Around here, almost every little "diner" calls themselves a Coney Island, and all seem to have pretty good coneys.

And Mustard and onion are the standard, original toppings.
I hate when 6 year old kids are cooler than me. Confusedad:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Chip, where should I go for a cooney for lunch. There is a place on Van dyke right near me adversiting then, not sure the name, or is there a specific chain to go to?

The original place is downtown, it's one of those deals where 2 brothers started it, then got in a fight, so one brother opened his place right next door, they're both still there.
But National Coney and Kerby's are 2 really good chains.
There is a National Coney on Van Dyke between 12 and 13 mile, on the east side.

Around here, almost every little "diner" calls themselves a Coney Island, and all seem to have pretty good coneys.

And Mustard and onion are the standard, original toppings.

I watched a deal on travel channel about the 2 coney places next door to each other. they make the chilli slightly different is the only difference.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So they guy in my building that drives a $200,000 Ferrari and a $140,000 Jaguar just rolled up in a new BMW M6. I don't know what he does for a living, but he's obviously doing it right.
It's either
a) he lives with mommy and daddy for free so he's able to buy that kind of stuff. Banks are wonderful places
B) he's still riding the coat tails of mommy and daddy and they give him whatever he wants.
Or C) he is so far into debt, he lives pay check to pay check but has to have the douche cars so people like him

I actually think he owns the financial company upstairs. He's at least in his 50s.
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
It's either

Sometimes I wonder if staying with my parents after college until now would have been the way to go. My parents dont bother me that much. They would have made me clean up and do my own laundry, probably shovel snow and rake leaves, maybe cut the grass, but that is no big deal. I would habe so much freaking money right now if I did that. I would be driving an M6 and have a fat savings account.

And I'd easily be able to make all of your parties.
LeNeve Wrote:I watched a deal on travel channel about the 2 coney places next door to each other. they make the chilli slightly different is the only difference.

Coneys are the greatest drunk food.
And I've never actually been to either of those 2 places.
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Sometimes I wonder if staying with my parents after college until now would have been the way to go. My parents dont bother me that much. They would have made me clean up and do my own laundry, probably shovel snow and rake leaves, maybe cut the grass, but that is no big deal. I would habe so much freaking money right now if I did that. I would be driving an M6 and have a fat savings account.

One of our customers gives his kids whatever they want... Daddy paid for the oldest to go to vet school. The oldest boy got a house built for him. The two youngest (twins) live at home still but the three boys work for daddy. He bought them all brand new Dodge 3500's. I wish my daddy was loaded too

Oh my parents wouldnt give me anything but a room to stay in. They wouldnt have bought me cars and shit like that. Room and board, that is it. That is how I would have wanted it.

Phoenix cooney island and atlantic cooney island are the two close to me now. Ever heard of them?

george cooney island
cooney dogs are racist
I'm not even drunk and I want a coney dog now. Confusedad:
Pete Nice Wrote:Phoenix cooney island and atlantic cooney island are the two close to me now. Ever heard of them?

No, but most of the coneys I've had are pretty standard.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12