Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, April 11 It's still pouring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
NussieT Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I have different feelings on couples living together in their parents house, I know some circumstances call for it, but that's just weird to me. There is no responsibility there. Plus I am jealous they live rent free.

We stayed 3 months at Jim's parents house before we moved into an apartment. We moved out of our city place when our roommate left half a dead cow on the kitchen floor and went to work. The smell was awful and the site of blood was making me puke.

da fuq :?
[Image: 69396_zpsb0305ea9.jpg]

[Image: 69472_zps2d665934.jpg]

[Image: n8ERTVP.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:and now I don't have anything to work on again.
We never seem to run out. Its fun

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I have different feelings on couples living together in their parents house, I know some circumstances call for it, but that's just weird to me. There is no responsibility there. Plus I am jealous they live rent free.

We stayed 3 months at Jim's parents house before we moved into an apartment. We moved out of our city place when our roommate left half a dead cow on the kitchen floor and went to work. The smell was awful and the site of blood was making me puke.

Apparently he was using the bones to make soup or something. I don't remember now. The guy is right fucked in the head... he was sitting in the living room naked jacking off one day when I came home early from college. Creeped the fuck out of me, I avoided him for days after that.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Apparently he was using the bones to make soup or something. I don't remember now. The guy is right fucked in the head... he was sitting in the living room naked jacking off one day when I came home early from college. Creeped the fuck out of me, I avoided him for days after that.

So basically central Canada is a lot like Florida.
Pete Nice Wrote:So basically central Canada is a lot like Florida.

No just creepy people from the north end of Winnipeg.

It's sounding like a weird mix of Florida and Ohio.
The cow story is straight out of Ohio. Jacking off naked in the living room for your roommate to find you is pure Florida.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

did he stop, or just keep jacking?
Chip Wrote:

The cow story is straight out of Ohio. Jacking off naked in the living room for your roommate to find you is pure Florida.

:whomo: total hybrid of the two.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

:whomo: total hybrid of the two.

Really makes me not want to go to Manitoba.
going with the nacho deluxe for lunch today.
82 and sunny right now.

Saw a BBQ place up the street that looks good, gonna get lunch there.
LeNeve Wrote:even girls can't beat up a man right.

Jim moved when I kicked at him and I nailed him good enough to jack my foot up. Since, it's still swollen, I am wondering if I didn't crack a bone or 2.
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:The weather is so bad that I can't find anyone to take a free ticket to the Twins/ Mets game on Saturday! Winter needs to die!!!!

72 and partly cloudy here

I hope all this rain hits you soon.
NussieT Wrote:Happy Thursday Everyone!!!!

Is it just me or has this week been flying by?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12