Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, April 11 It's still pouring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Chip Wrote:Que Black Ice in 5... 4... 3...
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

If he wasn't so busy signing up for gang bangs.... He preferred your feet any way.
Chip Wrote:Road roid rage...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=73b_1364917659

[Image: osteendodgers_635x250_1365608490.jpg]
While I drove my son to school this morning on the radio they were debating pre-maritial cohabitation. I seriously don't think it's that big of a deal but some people were screaming saying it's completely wrong and they'll die in hell.
NussieT Wrote:While I drove my son to school this morning on the radio they were debating pre-maritial cohabitation. I seriously don't think it's that big of a deal but some people were screaming saying it's completely wrong and they'll die in hell.
uuhhh [smiley]what dat mean[/smiley]
Donginator Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:While I drove my son to school this morning on the radio they were debating pre-maritial cohabitation. I seriously don't think it's that big of a deal but some people were screaming saying it's completely wrong and they'll die in hell.

Living with your partner before you are married.
Donginator Wrote:

Meaning they live together before getting married. Imagine having a baby before marriage.... Those folks would freak.

What a complete piece of trash. Wonder if he calls his wife those names when he beats her. Anyone doubt he beats his wife??? :douche:

It's crazy that people like that exist.
NussieT Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

Living with your partner before you are married.
I live with my fiance, she moved in about 2 years ago, before that she pretty much stayed over every night

I am all for it, because living together changes everything, its a test for the next commitment/step.

I have different feelings on couples living together in their parents house, I know some circumstances call for it, but that's just weird to me. There is no responsibility there. Plus I am jealous they live rent free.
Donginator Wrote:

butt sex I think
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

What a complete piece of trash. Wonder if he calls his wife those names when he beats her. Anyone doubt he beats his wife??? :douche:

He just needs get get off the juice.
Donginator Wrote:I have different feelings on couples living together in their parents house, I know some circumstances call for it, but that's just weird to me. There is no responsibility there. Plus I am jealous they live rent free.

We stayed 3 months at Jim's parents house before we moved into an apartment. We moved out of our city place when our roommate left half a dead cow on the kitchen floor and went to work. The smell was awful and the site of blood was making me puke.
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

butt sex I think

Funky butt lovin
Chip Wrote:Que Black Ice in 5... 4... 3...
Lolz

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Donginator Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Living with your partner before you are married.
I live with my fiance, she moved in about 2 years ago, before that she pretty much stayed over every night

I am all for it, because living together changes everything, its a test for the next commitment/step.

I have different feelings on couples living together in their parents house, I know some circumstances call for it, but that's just weird to me. There is no responsibility there. Plus I am jealous they live rent free.
I've been with Jim 6 1/2 years now and we've lived together for 4 years. I wouldn't do it any other way.... Except maybe marriage before the baby.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12