Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, April 11 It's still pouring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Then I'm weird, and proud of it.

Nothing about Facebook makes me want to get it.
Put my life on the internet for "friends" to see? No thanks.
I don't have people I hated in high school bugging to be my friend.
I don't have to worry about posting something I don't want my family to see.
I don't have to worry about a friend posting something that I don't want my family to see.

I already keep in touch with the people I want to keep in touch with. And I don't have I don't have to deal with extra crap.

Privacy settings.

sent from a steak giving a bloody BJ.

And then what?
I wouldn't use it.
I would be getting it just to appease people who have it now because they have this weird need to make me part of their group.

Then you could communicate w who you wanted to, get invited to things, do things afterhours when no one is on dbn. The event invite feature is really great and makes things so much easier for the person who throws the event.

I dont like google + too much clicking. Not all neat and organized like the facebook wall. Not user friendly imho

Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Black woman throws her baby so she can fight..
[youtube]Rb1L_Fq4HYk[/youtube]

Nothing like perpetuating stereotypes.

Yup. I don't know for, but she looks like she's from Ohio.
LeNeve Wrote:it was winonas big brown beaver
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/04/11/newser-beaver-kills-man/2074145/?kjnd=6FG%2B4IPXcr5yGQ1UZIfFQAzFl%2FAtQwEwxpai5IxyRKQeNDWOTeX84kpQ5JdF1IYE-e12bc00c-5f48-40ef-bbdd-ff59c2e76a5e_1D2RlFz8CD3L7Q3MGRo%2FB4lWBWmTXhtM5KZ3a%2B2SpfgE8pMhj2qFiwh01FsQEAPq">http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/worl ... h01FsQEAPq</a><!-- m -->

Wouldn't be the first time a guy died from a beaver.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Privacy settings.

And then what?
I wouldn't use it.
I would be getting it just to appease people who have it now because they have this weird need to make me part of their group.

Then you could communicate w who you wanted to, get invited to things, do things afterhours when no one is on dbn. The event invite feature is really great and makes things so much easier for the person who throws the event.

The event invite is the best part.
Pete Nice Wrote:I dont like google + too much clicking. Not all neat and organized like the facebook wall. Not user friendly imho

I am glad they changed that fucking timeline mess. I still hate how I don't get notified if anyone responds to any news pages that I've posted to.
Chip Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I'm with Covino, I still tell my wife to "tape" things all the time for me.

When I got a DVR, I don't think I ever referred to it as taping.
I was pretty quick to switch to 'recording'.
I also don't think I ever used 'DVR' as a verb
:whomo:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ooh. The UFC is in Winnipeg this weekend.

home to the indoor cow butchering serial masturbators. right on.
if that doesn't sound like the UFC crowd....then I don't what does
Donginator Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I need to figure out some birthday gifts for my fiance :killme:

Does she have any interests? Otherwise, jewelry. How about that Pandora bracelet deal?
all she wants is vacation, but the $$ is not there

Pandora bracelet could be possible, I got her jewelry last year plus with the recent engagement ring, I am trying to stay away from jewelry
Go stay at a hotel for the night, take her out for breakfast and dinner. Jim and I do that once in awhile just to get away
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[youtube]MzWexgcOp94[/youtube]
beckster Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[youtube]MzWexgcOp94[/youtube]

So, this video hardly has any sound. The guy put tiger balm in his roomies lotion bottle and while the guy was in the shower. Then, he shut off the water to the apartment.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:all she wants is vacation, but the $$ is not there

Pandora bracelet could be possible, I got her jewelry last year plus with the recent engagement ring, I am trying to stay away from jewelry

You can't do a low-scale cheaper vacation? Maybe Niagara Falls?

I don't have the money for a vacation this summer, but I have my cousin's cabin booked for $20/night. My expenses will be food, gas and the National Park Pass.

How about concert tickets?
tough to tell what concert she would like.
I am thinking maybe a weekend get-away somewhere

Niagara Falls is always a good time.

is it worth a drive from NYC area? or a puddle jumper plane?
Pete Nice Wrote:This Dan Akroid interview is REALLY good!

I'm listening On Demand. This is really cool.
Pete Nice Wrote:But I am not going to stop liking someone for not having facebook.

Although all the people I know who don't have it, are doing it for spite of some sort, spite to not do what everyone else does, spite of not letting facebook into your like, etc etc.

Honestly I talk to people without Facebook a lot less than people with Facebook. Facebook just keeps me in touch with people. (Especially when I'm on the toilet and have nothing else to do)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12