Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Good Friday 29/03
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Another sassy International date format.

Good morning bro-mo's!
I kind of like the sassy european date format. not forever though.
skeet burgers in paradise.
decent night of college basketball last night. only close game was ohio state, and arizona though.
LeNeve Wrote:decent night of college basketball last night. only close game was ohio state, and arizona though.
People were so high on Indiana but I had them losing to Cuse in all of my brackets. Indiana lost to my Gophers earlier in the season, I could tell then they were soft and weren't a championship team. Swoot that Miami lost though.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:decent night of college basketball last night. only close game was ohio state, and arizona though.
People were so high on Indiana but I had them losing to Cuse in all of my brackets. Indiana lost to my Gophers earlier in the season, I could tell then they were soft and weren't a championship team. Swoot that Miami lost though.

The Gophers!

[youtube]ocoOqgVwkTE[/youtube]
I've never seen caddy shack completely. just bits and pieces here and there.
LeNeve Wrote:I've never seen caddy shack completely. just bits and pieces here and there.
I think thats the truth for about 60% of guys.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've never seen caddy shack completely. just bits and pieces here and there.
Not me, I have seen it many times. Classic movie that is so quotable.
JDubb's a forty perccenter.
I think it's weird to have never seen Caddy Shack all the way through.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
I've seen it. Once was enough.
Coming to you live from Ricks racing shop in Atlanta. Motors and bikes everehere
Derick Wrote:Coming to you live from Ricks racing shop in Atlanta. Motors and bikes everehere
dirty south,
how's your corn hole?
the lost city of atlanta. it has mermaids.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10