Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Good Friday 29/03
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Tigers signed Verlander.
7 years.

:happy:

Verlander was my first round pick in my fantasy baseball draft last night, pretty pumped about that.
My team is solid. Computers always draft better than I am able to myself. Pitching is on the weaker side but my lineup looks decent.
I find drafting Pitchers in the first round is counter productive. They don't generate enough stats to warrant that.

Is it a keeper league Pete?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:That one caller who called in and asked if Covino was illiterate to go along with not being a handyman was dead on. Who doesn't look at each can of paint before using it to make sure it is the right stuff?

I try to, but there have been times where I was getting more than one and only checked the first one I grabbed.

All Covino has to do is get a can of clear matte finish and spray over the gloss. Been there, done that.
How bout use some elbow grease, and sand it down then re-prime it?

its not rocket science, its friggin paint?
Brampton Wrote:I'm kinda pumped....I am going to the TFC game tommorrow (soccer) for free.

But they sell Budweiser at the stadium now Confusedad:

So, I'll be a Scotsman tommorrow and show up drunk

I have no problem not drinking at sporting events.
If Bud was the only option, I wouldn't have any.
Brampton Wrote:I feel like I just :wanker: all over the Daily.....sorry

weirdo
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm kinda pumped....I am going to the TFC game tommorrow (soccer) for free.

I've heard its only Bud now. It used to be Carlsburg, which was awesome
LeNeve Wrote:

weirdo
Oh you [Image: Oh__You___Smiley_by_Mirz123.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:

weirdo
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

^this^
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

^this^
Hey Dubb, you hear that Jovetic has agreed to the summer transfer to the Gunners?
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
7 years.

Verlander was my first round pick in my fantasy baseball draft last night, pretty pumped about that.
My team is solid. Computers always draft better than I am able to myself. Pitching is on the weaker side but my lineup looks decent.

I really like my team, banking on a few guys to do well or make comebacks, but I like it a lot now.
time to get coffee, I'll check back if possible :cya:
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
7 years.

I find drafting Pitchers in the first round is counter productive. They don't generate enough stats to warrant that.

Is it a keeper league Pete?

No, it is just a yahoo league, and I drafted 10th. I sent you a bunch of invites to it, but you never joined.
Brampton Wrote:Hey Dubb, you hear that Jovetic has agreed to the summer transfer to the Gunners?
I hadn't heard that, let's hope it help them out.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I have paid money to go to tailgate parties and then gotten there and the only beer was Bud, so I just ate the money and didn't drink. I rarely drink in the stadium, but I would sneak it in.
So the supreme court is about to make a decision on gay marriage, but they need to know one thing:

[Image: 0066cc.jpeg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10