Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Good Friday 29/03
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
LeNeve Wrote:someone entertain me. I'm bored. and still have alot of hours until I can start my weekend.

[Image: qhSjrE5Rq7l1CACyevLpYo3U7Ys_.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:I've never seen caddy shack completely. just bits and pieces here and there.

Isn't that grounds to revoke your man car? I've seen it several times and I'm not even a dude.
LeNeve Wrote:someone entertain me. I'm bored. and still have alot of hours until I can start my weekend.
I'm mass cleaning my house. Getting rid of clothes that no one wears, have outgrown. I could stock a poor mans closet with all the clothes Jim has never worn.
[Image: tumblr_m26cbdtfng1qh59n0o1_500.gif]
Jim's fucking moron of a dog killed a squirrel this morning. I have no idea what to do with the body either. The ground is still to frozen to bury it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I've never seen caddy shack completely. just bits and pieces here and there.

Isn't that grounds to revoke your man car? I've seen it several times and I'm not even a dude.
They used to play it every once in awhile at the golf course I worked at. They even had the gopher sitting on the counter, he sung . After awhile it got annoying
Derick Wrote:Coming to you live from Ricks racing shop in Atlanta. Motors and bikes everehere

It's giving you a boner, isn't it?
LeNeve Wrote:my son went to Arkansas with a church group. I wonder if he'll see Eddie

If they went to see wrestling, they would have found him.
Whats a sweettooth anyway?

[Image: Babes_f12e25_4508315.gif]
[Image: Arrested+for+flashing.+What+the+swag+did...508417.gif]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Jim's fucking moron of a dog killed a squirrel this morning. I have no idea what to do with the body either. The ground is still to frozen to bury it.
Scoop it up with a shovel and flick it into the bush. Let nature take care of the rest
Tigers signed Verlander.
7 years.

:happy:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Another sassy International date format.

Good morning bro-mo's!

Aber wir sind nicht in Europa
International is more then Europe. :wink:
NussieT Wrote:
I'm mass cleaning my house. Getting rid of clothes that no one wears, have outgrown. I could stock a poor mans closet with all the clothes Jim has never worn.

I have been doing spring cleaning also.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10