Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 3/11/13 - Daylight savings......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
can suck my nuts.
Deez nuts!
parts guy and service writer are not here today. hope they got fired.
my new phone is the tits. GS3. fast as hell with the 4g. now I just have to figure out what cool features it has. anyone have a good website that explains the best features of the GS3? all android operating systems will pretty much have the same features, regardless of what company makes the phone right?
the company that is out here buliding windmills. They are bigger than I thought. they have 70 hybrid Ford escapes in their fleet too. 2 hybrids in teh shop this morning. no one has ever worked on a hybrid here before. we don't even have the special safety tools.
LeNeve Wrote:my new phone is the tits. GS3. fast as hell with the 4g. now I just have to figure out what cool features it has. anyone have a good website that explains the best features of the GS3? all android operating systems will pretty much have the same features, regardless of what company makes the phone right?
I played with my brother inlaws GS3 in December it's pretty cool. I wanted one but I went with the iPhone so I had a warranty because I will break it eventually
I read on the facetubes this weekend that brampton got a new job. Congrats to him
I need to switch my time on here.
my mini grandfather clock needs a new battery. I changed the time when I got here this morning, and it froze right there.
Derick Wrote:I read on the facetubes this weekend that brampton got a new job. Congrats to him

where at? facetubes never shows me anything interesting anymore. all it ever shows is pictures of guns, and political shit.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I read on the facetubes this weekend that brampton got a new job. Congrats to him

where at? facetubes never shows me anything interesting anymore. all it ever shows is pictures of guns, and political shit.
At a Nissan dealer now
new battery installed in mini clock. working fine now. also time settings fixed on DBN. need to set my cars time forward now, and everything will be set.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuA-lZzMGOaNSK2u_OLCJ...zA3r1FkZeg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrw-3dc4skCyjxNQm0NpP...2seH9novNJ]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBWwI7rTmfCdLwDUZ_joQ...5MceuWNp2_]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5