Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 3/11/13 - Daylight savings......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:His dad only got nailed for tax evasion, something like that.
His contractor buddy was convicted on 9 out of 11 counts.
I think the sentencing is this afternoon, right now maybe.

Stupid thing is, he could get re-elected right now in that city.

I figured that there was a bunch more crooked shit that he did when it first came out about him and his mistress. I would hope people weren't stupid enough to elect him again.

Is he still married?
There was something shady up with that hooker, or stripper, that was shot after his wife walked in on them...

I would hope his wife would have left him by now. He was having that affair with that secretary or whatever her title was and they were both using the city's money to pay for their affair.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I think Jim is going deaf. He took today off and has the tv fucking blaring. I can't get the baby to stay asleep because it's so friggin loud.

If the TV is that loud because he kept turning it up, while you were sitting next to him yapping in his ear, that might have something to do with it.
Chip Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I looked into Net10 & Straight Talk and both throttle your data at 2GB. So unless you're on WIFI all day you get screwed on data speeds. Sure you get as much data as you want, but at speed?

Well, if I renew my contract at Verizon, I'll get raped on data charges anyway. I'll lose my unlimited data.
One smart phone, talk and text with one gig of data will be $90. Two gig is $100. Then goes up $10 for every extra 2 gig.

The only reason I gave up my unlimited data was because with my mom making calls like she does, it was better to go with the unlimited calls/text. I pay the same price I was before and the only month we even came close to going over our data was January when the baby was born. My mom used to cost me overage fees for using up minutes.

It's definitely worthwhile for multiple lines.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I think Jim is going deaf. He took today off and has the tv fucking blaring. I can't get the baby to stay asleep because it's so friggin loud.

If the TV is that loud because he kept turning it up, while you were sitting next to him yapping in his ear, that might have something to do with it.

I pretty much gave up talking to him when he's plomped in front of it. I did try to get him to fucking talk to the baby since she was wide awake and chattering (he bitches because he misses out on that), but some really crappy movie he was watching seemed more interesting. He did argue with me about my request (ok.. Demand) that the baby don't watch tv. He doesn't think it's a huge deal, but he doesn't see what I see which is both him and his older daughter totally zoned out in front of the tv and wasting the day away. I don't want my kid to grow up that way.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I looked into Net10 & Straight Talk and both throttle your data at 2GB. So unless you're on WIFI all day you get screwed on data speeds. Sure you get as much data as you want, but at speed?

Well, if I renew my contract at Verizon, I'll get raped on data charges anyway. I'll lose my unlimited data.
One smart phone, talk and text with one gig of data will be $90. Two gig is $100. Then goes up $10 for every extra 2 gig.

The only reason I gave up my unlimited data was because with my mom making calls like she does, it was better to go with the unlimited calls/text. I pay the same price I was before and the only month we even came close to going over our data was January when the baby was born. My mom used to cost me overage fees for using up minutes.

I think T-Mobile stopped their throttling.
And they have unlimited talk, text and data for $70.
So, even they're a lot cheaper, and I'd get a lot more right there.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I've heard that from people, the problem I have with them is that their signal around me blows. It's not worth it if your phone doesn't work half pf the time. I haven't checked lately if they have improved that or not, though.

I think T-Mobile stopped their throttling.
And they have unlimited talk, text and data for $70.
So, even they're a lot cheaper, and I'd get a lot more right there.
I want to try this recipe out this week. It looks too damn easy and the reviews are pretty good.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/2-Ingredien...oto_3&me=1
Chip Wrote:

I have the same issue when my Verizon contract gets renewed this Fall, but I never go over 2GB anyways, so I should be okay
Jennifer Love Hewitt's Boobs Worth $5 Million
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I want to try this recipe out this week. It looks too damn easy and the reviews are pretty good.

:barf:
Sorry B, I'm sure they will taste great to those that like peanut butter... oops :barf:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Jennifer Love Hewitt's Boobs Worth $5 Million

Ok, she wants to insure them for that amount, that is.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I want to try this recipe out this week. It looks too damn easy and the reviews are pretty good.

:barf:
Sorry B, I'm sure they will taste great to those that like peanut butter... oops :barf:

Jim and my sister both love pb fudge. I figure that if it comes out good, i might try to make a chocolate version. It looks pretty damn easy to make and you can't deny that.
If you have extra beer lying around, you can use it instead of furniture polish. I like to use stale beer as a rinse on my hair, it gets the shampoo residue out and makes my hair shiny.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:If you have extra beer lying around, you can use it instead of furniture polish. I like to use stale beer as a rinse on my hair, it gets the shampoo residue out and makes my hair shiny.

Something tells me, no one around here will have the chance to do either of those things.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5