Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 3/11/13 - Daylight savings......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:If you have extra beer lying around, you can use it instead of furniture polish. I like to use stale beer as a rinse on my hair, it gets the shampoo residue out and makes my hair shiny.

Something tells me, no one around here will have the chance to do either of those things.

I know, that's why I posted that. :wink:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Its payroll day today!!! Pay day isn't actually until Friday though!

Nothing more mentally exhausting than to have to hunt down managers and get them to approve time sheets, plus fix time sheets, and make sure vacation days are accounted for. On one hand, I miss it... Ok, not really.
We have 5 employees including ourselves. So it's quick and painless
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I looked into Net10 & Straight Talk and both throttle your data at 2GB. So unless you're on WIFI all day you get screwed on data speeds. Sure you get as much data as you want, but at speed?

Well, if I renew my contract at Verizon, I'll get raped on data charges anyway. I'll lose my unlimited data.
One smart phone, talk and text with one gig of data will be $90. Two gig is $100. Then goes up $10 for every extra 2 gig.

The only reason I gave up my unlimited data was because with my mom making calls like she does, it was better to go with the unlimited calls/text. I pay the same price I was before and the only month we even came close to going over our data was January when the baby was born. My mom used to cost me overage fees for using up minutes.

It's definitely worthwhile for multiple lines.

I think T-Mobile stopped their throttling.
And they have unlimited talk, text and data for $70.
So, even they're a lot cheaper, and I'd get a lot more right there.
I have t-mobile and am pretty happy with them for the mosy part. their data isn't LTE yet (rolling out LTE this year) but it is HSPA+ and thats still good for most things.
Chip Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I looked into Net10 & Straight Talk and both throttle your data at 2GB. So unless you're on WIFI all day you get screwed on data speeds. Sure you get as much data as you want, but at speed?

Well, if I renew my contract at Verizon, I'll get raped on data charges anyway. I'll lose my unlimited data.
One smart phone, talk and text with one gig of data will be $90. Two gig is $100. Then goes up $10 for every extra 2 gig.
If I had an unlimited data plan I wouldn't upgrade. Why not just find s phone from ebay or craigslist? Unlimited data on Verizon is the deal. Don't give that up
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

If I had an unlimited data plan I wouldn't upgrade. Why not just find s phone from ebay or craigslist? Unlimited data on Verizon is the deal. Don't give that up

When I signed this contract, I needed Verizon "friends and family" deal, so I needed 800 minutes.
So the few people I talk to most, what ever network, I get for free, then I have 800 minutes for everything else, I never come close to it.
And I have the unlimited data, and I'm paying about $125 a month.
If I can save $50 a month, and only sacrifice a little bit of speed (who needs 30mbps on a phone?) I'll gladly do it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5