Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 3/8/13 - How's it hangin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Donginator Wrote:Filet o Fish was full price here, so I used my 2 for $3 coupon

now my stomach is jacked up

I got 2. With tax, cost $2.14
Pete Nice Wrote:

I got 2. With tax, cost $2.14
must be regional promotion

I ended up getting a plate of enchiladas from some people raising money for a sick kid or something. They were pretty good, but not 10 dollar good.
I have wicked heartburn now too.
Pete Nice Wrote:Happy International Woman's Day!!

I think T's family celebrates. It is like the 3rd biggest holiday in Russia and most of the former republics as the CCCP only allowed secular holidays.

Never heard of it, but I will use it to score some pampering.
I just worked on a truck from PA. some company that is out here building wind farms. must be a huge company. some trucks are registered in Texas, and some in Colorado. been working on different ones from the same company all week actually.
Pete Nice Wrote:What up Nerfherders?

I am freaking tired today. Didn't sleep well last night, in and out of sleep all night. I hate that shit.

That seems to be a trend. I didn't sleep well, Jim didn't, my mom didn't and a few friends said on FB that they didn't sleep well last night.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:$1 Fila-o-fish today.

I am not a McDonald's fan, or a Fila-o-fish fan, but for the price, it is nice to have one a few times during lent.
Bro, I can't lie, I sweat the mcDs filet-o-fish sangwiches.... I'm not catholic so I don't do the no meat on Friday thing but during lent I usually eat only mcDs fish for lunch. I really don't like anything else there the rest of the year.

Because I am nursing, I haven't been following the no meat thing this year.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Happy International Woman's Day!!

I think T's family celebrates..

Mine? No, not at all.

Good. Back in the kitchen with you!
I love baking. I want to start a bakery in town but id have to basically start fr scratch and that scares the shit out of me.

A bakery just opened a block from me. They took forever to get set up and they have no sign up to even say what they are. I am pretty sure they are going to fail. I gave thought a year ago of applying to bake for them.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:$1 Fila-o-fish today.

I am not a McDonald's fan, or a Fila-o-fish fan, but for the price, it is nice to have one a few times during lent.

I'm buying 30. I hope they freeze well
Don't forget to get a shamrock milkshake
Those things are brutal- tastes like toothpaste

I'd rather get a Mint Oreo cement mixer from Culvers.
Donginator Wrote:Confusedwoot: wrote a follow up e-mail about my phone interview today & 30 minutes later I received a big fat rejection e-mail. I swear I will be stuck at my shitty job forever, time to start reapplying for pizza delivery positions

That sucks. Confusedad:

I put in for a job down the road, but haven't heard from them yet. I am caught in a dilemma that I want to make money, but I don't want to leave the baby. It would be sweet if I could stay home til she's 6 months, but that would financially kill us.
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I just farted.
I am lethal this morning.

Confusedhock: TMI to both of you
you should hear the gas I get after swimming laps, I swallow too much air, it sounds like a engine

:? Um... Nice...
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I take a less liberal stance on the whole North Korea thing. I think if they fuck with Nukes that we should just melt the entire North.

The only way they would be able to use nukes, is in a battlefield capacity, so that means, US troops would have to have boots on the ground in N Korea, and they would drop them on our lines.

I think it would actually be easier to take N Korea than it was Iraq. The people there are starving, poor and oppressed and would welcome the ability to have what the people in S Korea have. The Chinese no longer like N Korea, so that takes away the only reason N Korea even still exists (Chinese involvement in the Korean war). The people would rise up and N Korea would fall in less than 3 weeks. The key would be stopping the 5000 crazy idiots who run the country from using a nuke in some crazy way like dropping it on Pyongyang in a last ditch effort or something.

I figured it would be another war where their soldiers would surrender right away and beg for immunity.
Chip Wrote:I just ate an entire large pizza with extra cheese and extra pepperoni.
I don't know if I should be proud, or ashamed. Or if I should go to the hospital...

I can't eat more than a few slices before I feel like shit. How did you manage that?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I just ate an entire large pizza with extra cheese and extra pepperoni.
I don't know if I should be proud, or ashamed. Or if I should go to the hospital...

I can't eat more than a few slices before I feel like shit. How did you manage that?

I have no idea.
I was going to just have half.
Then had one more slice. Then one more since it was little.
Then there were only a few little ones left, so it didn't seem like it would be worth saving.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7