Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 3/8/13 - How's it hangin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You don't fuck with these motherfuckers.

[Image: 2df4d6.jpeg]
I would join the bear cavalry
$1 Fila-o-fish today.

I am not a McDonald's fan, or a Fila-o-fish fan, but for the price, it is nice to have one a few times during lent.
Pete Nice Wrote:Happy International Woman's Day!!

I think T's family celebrates..

Mine? No, not at all.
Pete Nice Wrote:$1 Fila-o-fish today.

I am not a McDonald's fan, or a Fila-o-fish fan, but for the price, it is nice to have one a few times during lent.
Bro, I can't lie, I sweat the mcDs filet-o-fish sangwiches.... I'm not catholic so I don't do the no meat on Friday thing but during lent I usually eat only mcDs fish for lunch. I really don't like anything else there the rest of the year.
NussieT Wrote:

Mine? No, not at all.

I thought you might b/c it is a HUGE Ukrainian holiday.

BTW, love the new avataor. VA VA VOOM....[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPbcbvHrRFPA5XK6ENYAR...UF7pKzcrt7]
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

Bro, I can't lie, I sweat the mcDs filet-o-fish sangwiches.... I'm not catholic so I don't do the no meat on Friday thing but during lent I usually eat only mcDs fish for lunch. I really don't like anything else there the rest of the year.

Depsite being raised Catholic and going to Catholic grade school, high school and college, I don't practice religion, so I eat whatever the F I want during lent, but it is just a nice little treat for #1 during lent time.

I'm buying 30. I hope they freeze well
NussieT Wrote:

Mine? No, not at all.

Good. Back in the kitchen with you!
fish nuggets at mcdonalds too.
Joe Wrote:

Don't forget to get a shamrock milkshake
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Mine? No, not at all.

I thought you might b/c it is a HUGE Ukrainian holiday.

BTW, love the new avataor. VA VA VOOM....[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPbcbvHrRFPA5XK6ENYAR...UF7pKzcrt7]
After my great grandparents passed away some things never stuck. We love any holiday where food and booze is involved!!!
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Mine? No, not at all.

Good. Back in the kitchen with you!
I love baking. I want to start a bakery in town but id have to basically start fr scratch and that scares the shit out of me.
LeNeve Wrote:fish nuggets at mcdonalds too.
Something odd about them... Not even remotely interested in them!
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Don't forget to get a shamrock milkshake
Those things are brutal- tastes like toothpaste
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7