Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 3/8/13 - How's it hangin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I take a less liberal stance on the whole North Korea thing. I think if they fuck with Nukes that we should just melt the entire North.

The only way they would be able to use nukes, is in a battlefield capacity, so that means, US troops would have to have boots on the ground in N Korea, and they would drop them on our lines.

I think it would actually be easier to take N Korea than it was Iraq. The people there are starving, poor and oppressed and would welcome the ability to have what the people in S Korea have. The Chinese no longer like N Korea, so that takes away the only reason N Korea even still exists (Chinese involvement in the Korean war). The people would rise up and N Korea would fall in less than 3 weeks. The key would be stopping the 5000 crazy idiots who run the country from using a nuke in some crazy way like dropping it on Pyongyang in a last ditch effort or something.

Drones. No need to risk troops.

Drones :roll:

Drones can not outs a regime, you need people on the ground.
Chip Wrote:Confusedhock:

I don't understand the universe anymore.

[youtube]aLwaPP9cxT4[/youtube]

Is that real? I would think it would have steam.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I take a less liberal stance on the whole North Korea thing. I think if they fuck with Nukes that we should just melt the entire North.

The only way they would be able to use nukes, is in a battlefield capacity, so that means, US troops would have to have boots on the ground in N Korea, and they would drop them on our lines.

I think it would actually be easier to take N Korea than it was Iraq. The people there are starving, poor and oppressed and would welcome the ability to have what the people in S Korea have. The Chinese no longer like N Korea, so that takes away the only reason N Korea even still exists (Chinese involvement in the Korean war). The people would rise up and N Korea would fall in less than 3 weeks. The key would be stopping the 5000 crazy idiots who run the country from using a nuke in some crazy way like dropping it on Pyongyang in a last ditch effort or something.

How about T-800s?
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:The only way they would be able to use nukes, is in a battlefield capacity, so that means, US troops would have to have boots on the ground in N Korea, and they would drop them on our lines.

How about T-800s?

That would do the job very well.
I just ate an entire large pizza with extra cheese and extra pepperoni.
I don't know if I should be proud, or ashamed. Or if I should go to the hospital...
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

It's easy. You put a hole where bad people used to be.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:The only way they would be able to use nukes, is in a battlefield capacity, so that means, US troops would have to have boots on the ground in N Korea, and they would drop them on our lines.

It's easy. You put a hole where bad people used to be.

It is not really that simple or it would have worked that way in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Chip Wrote:I just ate an entire large pizza with extra cheese and extra pepperoni.
I don't know if I should be proud, or ashamed. Or if I should go to the hospital...

all of the above
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I just ate an entire large pizza with extra cheese and extra pepperoni.

all of the above

A 3 cheeser pepperoni pleaser from Hungry Howies...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...%20pleaser
Pete Nice Wrote:It is not really that simple or it would have worked that way in Iraq and Afghanistan.

That's because people bitch about killing "innocent" people.

I say if you let your country go to shit you are not innocent.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

all of the above

A 3 cheeser pepperoni pleaser from Hungry Howies...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...%20pleaser
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
sick dude
[Image: kwpjYwQ.jpg]
[Image: t08jOoV.jpg]
Joe Wrote:[Image: kwpjYwQ.jpg]

Gotta love Canada...
Filet o Fish was full price here, so I used my 2 for $3 coupon

now my stomach is jacked up
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7