Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 3/5/13 Are we sure it is March?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My car won't start. There isn't even any clicking sound from the starter. How can I tell what it might be? I kinda suspect (hope) it's the battery.

probaly is.
So I have a promising job interview with a great company lined up after work today....

With that said, I just basically got promoted 5 minutes ago at my current job.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My car won't start. There isn't even any clicking sound from the starter. How can I tell what it might be? I kinda suspect (hope) it's the battery.

It sounds like car aids to me.

yep, those too.
Joe Wrote:So I have a promising job interview with a great company lined up after work today....

When it rains, it pours... goes both ways I suppose.

Win/ win situation?
I'm getting that 2pm not so fresh feeling.
Joe Wrote:So I have a promising job interview with a great company lined up after work today....

sweet!

I have a phone interview in 30 minutes, get to talk on my cell from my work parking lot with bad cell reception.

They rescheduled from 1;30 when i was out at lunch :killme:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My car won't start. There isn't even any clicking sound from the starter. How can I tell what it might be? I kinda suspect (hope) it's the battery.

Damn ghetto Walmart... Confusedad: I knew I shouldn't have parked my car up with the others there...
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My car won't start. There isn't even any clicking sound from the starter. How can I tell what it might be? I kinda suspect (hope) it's the battery.

Damn ghetto Walmart... Confusedad: I knew I shouldn't have parked my car up with the others there...

Totally random...

Did you hear they cured that baby of aids?
aids baby cure :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:aids baby cure :high5:

Somebody finally answered the question, what about the babies?
although, I'm not all that concerned with a cure for aids. I don't really care. Especially if you are a person that is still catching aids. you really should know better by now.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:aids baby cure :high5:

Somebody finally answered the question, what about the babies?

finally. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:although, I'm not all that concerned with a cure for aids. I don't really care. Especially if you are a person that is still catching aids. you really should know better by now.

[youtube]1t9Y6r8EJ7Y[/youtube]
cat aids. :roflmao: :roflmao:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

When it rains, it pours... goes both ways I suppose.

Win/ win situation?

Win win for me but I feel bad for the guy that offered me the new position. Most people here are worthless but he's a good guy.

I guess it adds confidence to my interview at 6

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7