Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 3/5/13 Are we sure it is March?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Derick Wrote:snowpacolypse is starting

Storm of the Century of the week...
[Image: 6488a5.jpeg]
LeNeve Wrote:cAble company hooked my fiber optics up yesterday. Good news, I have a 15 down, 5 up internet speed at my house now. Bad news, I have to use cable boxes for my tvs now, and its annoying. I hate having the extra box just hanging out there looking all stupid.

Fiber optics to your house and that's all you get?
Kansas can make even fiber optics suck.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:" Yeah, I remember LeNeve when all he did was get hammered and drive to the store, now he sucks cock for money to gamble on solitaire."

harsh.. Confusedad:

The truth butt hurts

Huh.
[Image: dd89b3.jpeg]
LeNeve Wrote:cAble company hooked my fiber optics up yesterday. Good news, I have a 15 down, 5 up internet speed at my house now. Bad news, I have to use cable boxes for my tvs now, and its annoying. I hate having the extra box just hanging out there looking all stupid.

Welcome to the year 1990.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Chip Wrote:

they said it's the biggest storm since 2012..
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

they said it's the biggest storm since 2012..

Damn.
So it's the biggest Storm of the Century in 2 months?
That hit us and is making its way to you enjoy.
Joe Wrote:

:high5:
Confusedhock:

WTF?

Oh, some bad language...

[youtube]PHSJCMkUa9Y[/youtube]
NussieT Wrote:
That hit us and is making its way to you enjoy.
gee thanks, another great present from cananda
Joe Wrote:

Fios is starting to offer 75-100 down 50 up here
Here you go LeNeve, another thing for you to gamble away on.

[Image: bca2af.jpeg]
Chip Wrote:Confusedhock:

WTF?

Oh, some bad language...
ummm...what a fucking moron. what did you think was going to happen after you jump into a cactus. And then you cry like a little bitch. man the fuck up
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7