Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 1/24/13 - Sticky Back Rivers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
That is Chip's jazz name. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
i wonder if chip knows this
My baby mama got a job as a waitress at a restraunt here. She made 100 dollars in tips in less than 5 hours. Thats good money. jeebus.
Derick Wrote:i wonder if chip knows this

That was in an old daily thread from a year ago. :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:My baby mama got a job as a waitress at a restraunt here. She made 100 dollars in tips in less than 5 hours. Thats good money. jeebus.
==D

"tips"
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My baby mama got a job as a waitress at a restraunt here. She made 100 dollars in tips in less than 5 hours. Thats good money. jeebus.
==D

"tips"
By waitress, he means prostitute and by restaurant, he means alley behind bar.

:j/k:
That's what cleavage will do for ya.
I would pimp a ho out easy.
Pregnant waitresses always make good tips.
LeNeve Wrote:I would pimp a ho out easy.
part of me thinks you would probably do this, the other half believes that you would have no idea how
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I would pimp a ho out easy.
part of me thinks you would probably do this, the other half believes that you would have no idea how

you are probaly right.
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
==D

"tips"

[Image: were-not-in-kansas-anymore---what-exactl...659719.gif]
JDubb Wrote:
Pregnant waitresses always make good tips.
Confusedhock:
DaveP Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
==D

"tips"

[Image: were-not-in-kansas-anymore---what-exactl...659719.gif]
:roflmao:

I guess thats how you get back to Kansas
theres no place like home :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4