Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 1/24/13 - Sticky Back Rivers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Covino is right, it is not douchie to be on a diet and eat what that diet calls for, it is douchie to tell others they are eating bad or to scold them for what they eat.

sent from a levy in Kansas

you shouldn't eat so many cock meat sandwiches, they are really bad for you. lots of sodium.
but what about the protein?

he's watching his figure
scrotium
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:People carving huge blocks of snow. Right now!
http://www.wnem.com/category/213225/live-stream
this is what joe needs. Webcam of him carving shit

that would be awesome
Pete Nice Wrote:Covino is right, it is not douchie to be on a diet and eat what that diet calls for, it is douchie to tell others they are eating bad or to scold them for what they eat.

sent from a levy in Kansas

My sister quit smoking and drinking and now works out constantly and loves to lecture everyone about what they should and shouldn't eat. It gets pretty annoying.
LeNeve Wrote:I googled ice vagina. there is a ice in your vagina forum. To talk about putting ice cubes in your vagina.

Never tried ice, but I know the halls cough drop trick.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I googled ice vagina. there is a ice in your vagina forum. To talk about putting ice cubes in your vagina.

The what?
Brian Wrote:

The what?

You take a Halls cough drop, put it in your mouth and go down on your partner. The cough drop makes them all tingly. You've never heard of that?
Brian Wrote:

The what?

You take a Halls cough drop, put it in your mouth and go down on your partner. The cough drop makes them all tingly. You've never heard of that?
I guess I'm not up on all the weirf, freaky oral sex techniques.
bjs feel pretty good to me. no reason to introduce cold medicines into that.
when you get bored with the halls cough drop trick, you take that shit to the next level, and use ricola.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRz8l_pynDdUrOvNVhEWGW...2WvbOb67Dr]
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian Wrote:The what?

I guess I'm not up on all the weirf, freaky oral sex techniques.

It's not that weird. Rather mild if you ask me.
LeNeve Wrote:bjs feel pretty good to me. no reason to introduce cold medicines into that.
:whomo:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:bjs feel pretty good to me. no reason to introduce cold medicines into that.
:whomo:

It goes both ways. Use it on her and watch her toes curl.
LeNeve Wrote:That is Chip's jazz name. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:?

What a day to show up late...
LeNeve is a Scott.
A Canadian Scott at that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4