Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 1/24/13 - Sticky Back Rivers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I am shocked no one has posted this to discuss. There are people who think this commercial is highly distasteful

[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPq7jVGPs3g[/youtube_url]
Chip Wrote:LeNeve is a Scott.
A Canadian Scott at that.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
yeah, a bunch of dudes in football jerseys washing a car is very distasteful.
LeNeve Wrote:I googled ice vagina. there is a ice in your vagina forum. To talk about putting ice cubes in your vagina.

I snuck one in one time. It didn't go over as well as I though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I googled ice vagina. there is a ice in your vagina forum. To talk about putting ice cubes in your vagina.

Never tried ice, but I know the halls cough drop trick.
The what?

You take a Halls cough drop, put it in your mouth and go down on your partner. The cough drop makes them all tingly. You've never heard of that?

Sounds sticky.

I once cut jalapeƱos for a chili I was making and didn't wash my hands enough. That was much worse than the ice cube trick. That girl ran like she was trying to catch the bus.

Joe Wrote:Sounds sticky.

I once cut jalapeƱos for a chili I was making and didn't wash my hands enough. That was much worse than the ice cube trick. That girl ran like she was trying to catch the bus.

You keep the cough drop in your mouth and blow on them. It gives off a cool tingly sensation. It's not sticky.

Jalapeno oil burns!!!!!! I remember new temps at the pickle place crying because they didn't wash their hands before going to the bathroom. I thought I had blinded myself when I was taking out my contacts, because I didn't wash my hands good enough.
Pages: 1 2 3 4