Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-15-13 Tuesday - Hobos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Joe Wrote:I put my head through a car window and bit it in half. I was 5 and still remember them holding me down stitching it.
I remember nurses and doctors holding me down to pick glass out of eyebrow when I was 5. I was getting a towel in a cupboard above the dryer when I fell
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I looked at them for the first time last night and they look like thick u-nails.... It was freaky. I wish i had never looked.

that does sound freaky. Why don't they use stitches? and you didn't have them in very long either. do surgical cuts heal quicker than an accidental cut?

I guess if the staples are left in too long they begin to pull on the skin. I should be mostly healed in 2 weeks and I am not allowed to lift over 10lbs during that time. That's all I really know about it.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I put my head through a car window and bit it in half. I was 5 and still remember them holding me down stitching it.
I remember nurses and doctors holding me down to pick glass out of eyebrow when I was 5. I was getting a towel in a cupboard above the dryer when I fell

Both those stories are horrible. Would the tongue be one of the worst things to cut like that? I say yes!
Brampton Wrote:my coworker got a nexus7 and bluetooth dongle for his car (with my recommendation)

we set it up this morning......awesome. That shit is gonna come in handy for the 2 of us

Can you explain a dongle to me? I am unfamiliar and am interested.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8