Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-15-13 Tuesday - Hobos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: tumblr_mdrg43DmXU1rlqlyko1_500.gif]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:What is wrong with Prince?

yes, he's weird, but he makes great music and is super talented

I kind of agree.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2

I fucking hate his music.

He may be a good guitar player, but he's weird as fuck.
[Image: 6316475_460s.jpg]
Chip has prince albert in a can.
Who the hell is Jennifer Lawrence? She's everywhere.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Prince is like Dave Mathews. Some people get him and others just think that's some gay shit.
I think the big difference is Prince is about getting pussy......and Dave Matthews is about dirt or weed or who the hell knows

[youtube]4MgxF_tCmzk[/youtube]

I've always liked that song. It's catchy, even though it's weird.
Joe Wrote:Who the hell is Jennifer Lawrence? She's everywhere.

She was Mystique in X Men the First Class and she was in that Hunger Games movie.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:[youtube]XPQZPwHq5Bs[/youtube]

:roflmao:
I bet that goalie felt like a tard.

He must've dozed off to miss that.
no. as a goalie youre taught to follow the player, not watch the puck. thats actually a devious play

I get that. But I guess I would have thought he would have followed the puck more when it was just one on one.
I had the staples taken out today. Has anyone ever had staples?? I fell more sore now than I was before.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I had the staples taken out today. Has anyone ever had staples?? I fell more sore now than I was before.

When I was little, one of the first times I was loading staples into a stapler, I put a staple all the way into my thumb.
That's all I've had.
yeah, I've had the accidental office staple too, but not medical ones.
I like monster trucks too, you want to see how many push ups I can do. :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:

She was Mystique in X Men the First Class and she was in that Hunger Games movie.

Oh she was just in the movie I watched last night then. House at the End of the Street, or some shit like that. I didn't think she was a big deal or anything. Nerds must love her.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsduXlyBBFr3PEj696VMb...EsSiJKFfI7]
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Oh she was just in the movie I watched last night then. House at the End of the Street, or some shit like that. I didn't think she was a big deal or anything. Nerds must love her.

I think she's hot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8