Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-15-13 Tuesday - Hobos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I had the staples taken out today. Has anyone ever had staples?? I fell more sore now than I was before.

When I was little, one of the first times I was loading staples into a stapler, I put a staple all the way into my thumb.
That's all I've had.

I looked at them for the first time last night and they look like thick u-nails.... It was freaky. I wish i had never looked.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Who the hell is Jennifer Lawrence? She's everywhere.

She was Mystique in X Men the First Class and she was in that Hunger Games movie.

Oh she was just in the movie I watched last night then. House at the End of the Street, or some shit like that. I didn't think she was a big deal or anything. Nerds must love her.

I think Prince is hot.

:?
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

She was Mystique in X Men the First Class and she was in that Hunger Games movie.

Oh she was just in the movie I watched last night then. House at the End of the Street, or some shit like that. I didn't think she was a big deal or anything. Nerds must love her.

She gets raped in that one, right?? Those movies all blur together to me.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:She was Mystique in X Men the First Class and she was in that Hunger Games movie.

I think Prince is hot.

Confusedad:
I hate you.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I had the staples taken out today. Has anyone ever had staples?? I fell more sore now than I was before.

When I was little, one of the first times I was loading staples into a stapler, I put a staple all the way into my thumb.
That's all I've had.

I looked at them for the first time last night and they look like thick u-nails.... It was freaky. I wish i had never looked.

that does sound freaky. Why don't they use stitches? and you didn't have them in very long either. do surgical cuts heal quicker than an accidental cut?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:She was Mystique in X Men the First Class and she was in that Hunger Games movie.

I think Prince is hot.

Confusedad:
I hate you.
Lol

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
T?

[Image: 8CzYH.jpg]
DaveP Wrote:T?

We make a lot of BJ jokes up here

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
She played katniss everdeen in The Hunger Games.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I had the staples taken out today. Has anyone ever had staples?? I fell more sore now than I was before.
I had dissolving stitches when I had my kids.
DaveP Wrote:T?

Hahaha!!!! If only I live in Ontario
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsduXlyBBFr3PEj696VMb...EsSiJKFfI7]
Meh...
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I had the staples taken out today. Has anyone ever had staples?? I fell more sore now than I was before.

I had those when I bit my tongue in half.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I have a scar on my tongue from where I bit my tongue. We were playing hockey on the curling ice. Got checked and a stick/elbow hit me so hard I put my teeth right through my tongue
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I have a scar on my tongue from where I bit my tongue. We were playing hockey on the curling ice. Got checked and a stick/elbow hit me so hard I put my teeth right through my tongue

I put my head through a car window and bit it in half. I was 5 and still remember them holding me down stitching it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8