Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 1/14/2013....Congrats B!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
to start off the week I thought I would make the beginning of the daily a tribute to B, and her new bundle of joy.

Congrats to you and Jim, and remember.......keep her off the pole :grin:
What up?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
only one game this weekend went the way I hoped.....friggin football and soccer
The Broncos/ Ravens & Seahwaks/ Falcons were epic games. Love when the playoff games come down to the wire.
Brampton Wrote:only one game this weekend went the way I hoped.....friggin football and soccer
Neither of mine went as I had hoped... Confusedad:

Happy Monday!!!
I'm glad I'm not a super sports fan, or that Broncos game would have drove me bonkers.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm glad I'm not a super sports fan, or that Broncos game would have drove me bonkers.
I've realized this weekend that my passion for sports goes no further than my teams and/or fantasy sports.

I enjoyed the games, but I really didn't care.
Oh, and I find people who go crazy and yell at the game, while watching at home, look like assholes. My friend was going nuts during the Niners game, and I was embarassed for him
to be honest I only flipped the Broncos game on to check the score every now and then.
I watched no football this weekend at all.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Joe Wrote:I watched no football this weekend at all.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I actually watched a little.
I actually found it odd when I saw the Raven's kicker on the field taking a practice kick.
I figured it was one of those little things that they just never showed, and I don't watch football enough to know that they actually do it.
But then saw them talking about it during the other game.
But I was at my soccer game, and they didn't have the volume on.
Morning folks. The only game I was able to watch was the Pats game. I did however, see the last two minutes of the Seattle/Falcons game. I was secretly hoping Matt Ryan would fail in the first round again.
Lonne3000 Wrote:Morning folks. The only game I was able to watch was the Pats game. I did however, see the last two minutes of the Seattle/Falcons game.I was secretly hoping Matt Ryan would fail in the first round again.

:whomo:
I doubt anyone here cares, but, I find Don Cherry's twitter is some of the most enjoyable/entertaining thing. Like him or hate him

today he's rambling on about his goldfish......classic :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:I doubt anyone here cares, but, I find Don Cherry's twitter is some of the most enjoyable/entertaining thing. Like him or hate him

today he's rambling on about his goldfish......classic :roflmao:

Those good Ontario goldfish are the best. Not those sissy European goldfish.
Pages: 1 2 3 4