Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 1/14/2013....Congrats B!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I could have stayed at the hospital longer than I did, but they said that both the baby and I were doing well enough that we could go early if we wanted. I jumped on that. My doctor knew that I hate hospital stays, so there was no issues there. Plus, they wouldn't let Bri nor I ever fucking sleep. Every time I dozed off they came in to check vitals or draw blood or whatever. 2 night there was more than enough!!

My wife got a ton of sleep in the hospital and they took him to the nursery every night for sleep. Give it time, you will be exhausted soon.

sent from a levy in Kansas

The anesthesia wore off late Wednesday night. They woke me up at 3am to make me get up and walk around. I assume that a lot of it had to do with the surgery.
Of course Covino would be offended. I wonder if he is insecure about his relationship. I dont give a fuck what a gay guy says to my wife if it is a compliment. As long as he is falboyant about it, it will make us laugh and is fine.

sent from a levy in Kansas
Crap. I meant to turn the show on today. I might call in this week sometime.
A snowmobile caught fire right in front of the gas station in Tyndall this morning. It was completely engulfed. I could make out the skis and the nose cone and that's it. It burnt itself out before the fire department or police officers could even show up. The gas station didn`t seem to concerned about it.
So how about the new Vette?

Boi-oi-oi-oing

[Image: 2014-Corvette-Stingray-5.jpg]
[Image: 2014-Corvette-Stingray-3.jpg]
[Image: 2014-Corvette-Stingray-4.jpg]
Chip Wrote:So how about the new Vette?

Boi-oi-oi-oing

[Image: 2014-Corvette-Stingray-5.jpg]
[Image: 2014-Corvette-Stingray-3.jpg]
[Image: 2014-Corvette-Stingray-4.jpg]
The outside looks cool, but the interior photos I've seen, still make it look cheaply made

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
I've always thought that GM interiors made the cars feel cheap.
Joe Wrote:I've always thought that GM interiors made the cars feel cheap.

So cheap. New Gm cars still look like the cars from the 90s. Its weird. Old people probaly love it though.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
I remember back in high school, the best thing to have was a new chevy truck, or if you were lucky, a new dodge ram sport.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
Even the layout of their dashes are poor.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Oh, so the quick run down of the birth:

I would have posted through it (to keep my mind off of it) but I think my mom held on to my phone. I didn't watch the surgery. Jim has a video of it, but you would just see her get pulled out of my abdominal area. It was gross. I didn't feel a damn thing either. I didn't even know I was cut open until the anesthesiologist said that the feet were out. Jim was freaking white and pale, but he made it through.

The deal was that she went breach and one of her feet plus part of the cord were down in the birth canal. Apparently that was a super bad thing. I'm glad they rushed me so I never had time to think about what was going on or i would have freaked.

The whole surgery only took 21 minutes.
and you stayed tight as a drum..... :high5:

too much?

LOL. Jim looked at me and smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen him make and said the exact same thing. He's already counting down the days. Plus, my taters are friggin huge. He is a bit jealous that the baby gets them right now.
Not to mention you get a baby with a round head out of the deal.
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:and you stayed tight as a drum..... :high5:

too much?

LOL. Jim looked at me and smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen him make and said the exact same thing. He's already counting down the days. Plus, my taters are friggin huge. He is a bit jealous that the baby gets them right now.

Heck yeah!! :high5:

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:and you stayed tight as a drum..... :high5:

too much?

Heck yeah!! :high5:

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
I never occurred to me that that was the reason until my sisters kid was born.
Pages: 1 2 3 4