Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 1/14/2013....Congrats B!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
LeNeve Wrote:okay, so I hear cam girl, and I picture a girl modeling with a camshaft or something. I google cam girl, and there isn't a camshaft to be seen. Just a bunch of chicks flashing their big tits on a webcam.
imagine cam shaft insertion
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:okay, so I hear cam girl, and I picture a girl modeling with a camshaft or something. I google cam girl, and there isn't a camshaft to be seen. Just a bunch of chicks flashing their big tits on a webcam.
imagine cam shaft insertion

why imagine, when I can google. :high5:
I don't think Rich knows that Ray Lewis has a superbowl ring. Or he just doesn't think before he speaks

Cam girls charge you to watch them do whatever in front of their webcams. I saw a show where a married couple made tons of money by taking suggestions from viewers on what they wanted him to do to his wife.
Brampton Wrote:I don't think Rich knows that Ray Lewis has a superbowl ring. Or he just doesn't think before he speaks
:wink:
:? ...I would know what "taking a piss" meant.
Oh, so the quick run down of the birth:

I would have posted through it (to keep my mind off of it) but I think my mom held on to my phone. I didn't watch the surgery. Jim has a video of it, but you would just see her get pulled out of my abdominal area. It was gross. I didn't feel a damn thing either. I didn't even know I was cut open until the anesthesiologist said that the feet were out. Jim was freaking white and pale, but he made it through.

The deal was that she went breach and one of her feet plus part of the cord were down in the birth canal. Apparently that was a super bad thing. I'm glad they rushed me so I never had time to think about what was going on or i would have freaked.

The whole surgery only took 21 minutes.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Oh, so the quick run down of the birth:

I would have posted through it (to keep my mind off of it) but I think my mom held on to my phone. I didn't watch the surgery. Jim has a video of it, but you would just see her get pulled out of my abdominal area. It was gross. I didn't feel a damn thing either. I didn't even know I was cut open until the anesthesiologist said that the feet were out. Jim was freaking white and pale, but he made it through.

The deal was that she went breach and one of her feet plus part of the cord were down in the birth canal. Apparently that was a super bad thing. I'm glad they rushed me so I never had time to think about what was going on or i would have freaked.

and you stayed tight as a drum..... :high5:

too much?

How is the recovery going?
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Oh, so the quick run down of the birth:

too much?

LOL. Jim looked at me and smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen him make and said the exact same thing. He's already counting down the days. Plus, my taters are friggin huge. He is a bit jealous that the baby gets them right now.
JDubb Wrote:

How is the recovery going?

Not going to lie.. I hurt. I have a line of stapled across my bikini line and they are uncomfortable. I just made the appt to have them removed tomorrow. She is doing great, took to nursing right away.

I am not exhausted yet either, but everyone tells me that my energy level won't last with having to feed her every 2 hours.
I could have stayed at the hospital longer than I did, but they said that both the baby and I were doing well enough that we could go early if we wanted. I jumped on that. My doctor knew that I hate hospital stays, so there was no issues there. Plus, they wouldn't let Bri nor I ever fucking sleep. Every time I dozed off they came in to check vitals or draw blood or whatever. 2 night there was more than enough!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

too much?

LOL. Jim looked at me and smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen him make and said the exact same thing. He's already counting down the days. Plus, my taters are friggin huge. He is a bit jealous that the baby gets them right now.
:roflmao: :high5:
Brampton Wrote:

too much?
:grin: :high5:

sent from a levy in Kansas
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I could have stayed at the hospital longer than I did, but they said that both the baby and I were doing well enough that we could go early if we wanted. I jumped on that. My doctor knew that I hate hospital stays, so there was no issues there. Plus, they wouldn't let Bri nor I ever fucking sleep. Every time I dozed off they came in to check vitals or draw blood or whatever. 2 night there was more than enough!!

My wife got a ton of sleep in the hospital and they took him to the nursery every night for sleep. Give it time, you will be exhausted soon.

sent from a levy in Kansas
Pages: 1 2 3 4