Dudebro Nation

Full Version: monday 11/05/2012....Remember Remember
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
good morning everyone
Quite the episode of Walking Dead last night.....hope everyone is happy
Walking Dead is insane! Last night was intense.
Brampton Wrote:Quite the episode of Walking Dead last night.....hope everyone is happy
:offdachains:
[youtube]Kb7YRFqYi58[/youtube]

The best part of this is that I am Facebook friends with this guy. (Knew him in high school)
[Image: ucob1.jpg]
friends with the repo guy, or friends with the wackadoo?
I am in an unicorporaated area. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:friends with the repo guy, or friends with the wackadoo?

Friends with the wackadoo. That guy was in my auto tech classes. He got beat up like once a week.
oh and Walking Dead. I was all like Confusedhock: , then :roll: , then :eek: , then Wtf , then :hitit: , then :bullshit: , then :riot: , then :roflmao: ,then Wtf then jeebus, finally took long enough :happy:
I need a t3 torx driver to finish repairing my droidx.
LeNeve Wrote:I need a t3 torx driver to finish repairing my droidx.

I went out this weekend and bought those only to find out I didn't need them. Damn Cobalt forums.
I just made a tiny paper airplane with a pair of tweezers. It flew really good, but now I can't find it. RIP paper airplane soldier. Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I need a t3 torx driver to finish repairing my droidx.

I went out this weekend and bought those only to find out I didn't need them. Damn Cobalt forums.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:oh and Walking Dead. I was all like Confusedhock: , then :roll: , then :eek: , then Wtf , then :hitit: , then :bullshit: , then :riot: , then :roflmao: ,then Wtf then jeebus, finally took long enough :happy:
:whomo:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12