Dudebro Nation

Full Version: monday 11/05/2012....Remember Remember
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Brampton Wrote:it was around the middle of the episode? My quick forward button is 30 second increments, and I think I hit it at least 10 minutes
Yep
I figured how to use my Nexus7 as a GPS on the weekend. I felt like a real cool dude when I figured it out. [smiley]nerdlife[/smiley]
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Was there one block of commercials that was like 6-7 minutes long?
Yes. 3 minutes of show (at least that's what it felt like), then 7 minutes of commercials.
I have been seeing that too, I think they are in a smaller studio so they have to tear one down and set up the next rather then switching between them.
So yesterday terry bradshaw said that reggie bush was running around like he was chasing a bucket of chicken

#racism

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Reggie Bush loves chicken.
JDubb Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Was there one block of commercials that was like 6-7 minutes long?
Yes. 3 minutes of show (at least that's what it felt like), then 7 minutes of commercials.
I have been seeing that too, I think they are in a smaller studio so they have to tear one down and set up the next rather then switching between them.

what dat mean? :?
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

what dat mean? :?

:whomo:
Wtf
I put a few shots of patron in my ice tea, and I think it's going to be a nice afternoon.
LeNeve Wrote:I put a few shots of patron in my ice tea, and I think it's going to be a nice afternoon.

:j/k: I was thinking about it though. I have a pint of it in my freezer, thats been in there for 6 months probaly. Trying to decide what to do with it.
JDubbs a walking dead insider.
LeNeve Wrote:JDubbs a walking dead insider.
I think he's still talking about SNL?
It's racist because everyone is a bunch of pussies.
Brian Wrote:
^this^
Brian Wrote:

JDubbin.....
Brampton Wrote:So yesterday terry bradshaw said that reggie bush was running around like he was chasing a bucket of chicken

#racism

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Can't believe more people haven't picked up on that!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12