Dudebro Nation

Full Version: monday 11/05/2012....Remember Remember
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ummm. I did buy a 35 watt halogen light bulb for one of my work lights this morning
LeNeve Wrote:ummm. I did buy a 35 watt halogen light bulb for one of my work lights this morning

the dealership bought it actually.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:ummm. I did buy a 35 watt halogen light bulb for one of my work lights this morning

and they dont know its missing yet
I didn't donate to Haiti, or Japan.
And I haven't donated to New York either.
Pete Nice Wrote:FYI, I have not watched Walking Dead yet. I got a migraine from the Steeler game and went to bed as soon as it was over sick as a dog.

sick as a T Dog.

there was a guy on last nights episode that looks EXACTLY like you. It was weird.
So I am an official Godfather now. Yesterday my godson got baptized in the Russian Orthodox Church. It was pretty cool. The Godparents are the focal point of the ceremony. They also do the first communion and the confirmation at the same time. As a catholic, we had to stretch all that shit out over 12 years and memorize all kinds of crap for 1st communion and confirmation. Russian Orthodox rules!!!

To celebrate we smoked a Cao Sporanos edition cigar. Godfather, get it?
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

and they dont know its missing yet

no, I told them I needed one for my work light. So they sent the girl to the hardware store to get it.
Chip Wrote:I didn't donate to Haiti, or Japan.
:high5:

Me either. Probably won't.

I disagree with the US always bailing out other places, places that often times hate us to begin with.

I might donate to this one though, trying to figure out how best to. Actually, I already did, by helping out my friend who was effected.
I also like Carl now. Kind of. He's all fucked up now.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I disagree with the US always bailing out other places, places that often times hate us to begin with.

I might donate to this one though, trying to figure out how best to. Actually, I already did, by helping out my friend who was effected.

Donate to the Tele-thong?
But I'm not going to do that one either.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Donate to the Tele-thong?
But I'm not going to do that one either.
Stan ground.
donate deez nutz
Saw this commercial yesterday - what are your thoughts on it?
[youtube]CC8jAd84VyQ[/youtube]
IMG codes dont work for youtube videos
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12