Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday - 10/29/2012 Sandy Day 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yup, I'm at work so I can help everyone else that's working form home today. Current conditions are 11mph winds and light rain. I'm not really sure why everyone is closed.
First call of the day. "Water is running down the wall on the phone system and the phones are out."

Well no shit your phones are out. You probably should have fixed that the last time it happened.
Joe Wrote:First call of the day. "Water is running down the wall on the phone system and the phones are out."

Well no shit your phones are out. You probably should have fixed that the last time it happened.
Ha

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Good morning bro-mo's!
Well baseball is over. Ok Lions time to get my hopes up, just to crush them.

I love sports

Brampton Wrote:Well baseball is over. Ok Lions time to get my hopes up, just to crush them.

I love sports

Could be worse. You could be an Eagles fan. :killme:
135 people on the waiting list at a Lowes for a generator. Wtf

I'm just going to light some candles and kick back and relax.
so stupid. Why not buy a generator when they aren't on a waiting list?
Generator seems like a lot of money to put into something so you can watch tv for a day or two
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Well baseball is over. Ok Lions time to get my hopes up, just to crush them.

I love sports

Could be worse. You could be an Eagles fan. :killme:
Its funny. Lions and eagles have the same record, and lions fans see sunlight. You guys are too negative

Joe Wrote:Generator seems like a lot of money to put into something so you can watch tv for a day or two
I think too many people buy into the "fear hype".

all the Ford dealers on the east coast are open today.
sandy vagina
LeNeve Wrote:all the Ford dealers on the east coast are open today.

Today is a good day to buy a pick up truck.
I used to have a generator, but never used it, so I sold it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9