Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday - 10/29/2012 Sandy Day 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Generator seems like a lot of money to put into something so you can watch tv for a day or two
What kills me are the people that bought home standby units after Irene last fall (or a few years ago) but haven't started it since. Now expect it to start up with absolutely no maintenance over the past year and run with no problems.
Why didn't you hook them up with ones that auto-start and cycle monthly?
Most of them do but don't want to hear it running so they program it to start when no one is around. If it fails to start no one know. They just clear the fault and go on.
I am working from home, I would be in the office but they closed all roads/bridges & highways
Back to 12 MPH wind speed. Show is over people. Go back to work.
Morning everyone...
Igga, please!!
Donginator Wrote:I am working from home, I would be in the office but they closed all roads/bridges & highways

Did you make some french toast?
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I am working from home, I would be in the office but they closed all roads/bridges & highways

i did sunday morning
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

i did sunday morning
:high5: me too, blueberry french toast
LeNeve Wrote:

not yet, but maybe for lunch
Hurricane inspired french toast is delicious.
98mph wind hitting long island right now?
LeNeve Wrote:98mph wind hitting long island right now?
that ought to shorten the island a bit
LeNeve Wrote:Hurricane inspired blue waffle is delicious.
:?
hurricane pancakes in swirl form
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Hurricane inspired blue waffle is delicious.
:?

I hate that story. Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9