Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 09/12 - 9/11 hangover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Not to sound like a prick but I had enough 9/11 coverage yesterday. Everyone's Facebook, Twitter, web portal had it front and center not to mention every TV channel.

Good morning bro-mo's!
JDubb Wrote:Not to sound like a prick but I had enough 9/11 coverage yesterday. Everyone's Facebook, Twitter, web portal had it front and center not to mention every TV channel.

Good morning bro-mo's!

I avoided all that as much as I could.

I have a actual hangover.
First night of bowling last night, I bowled like shit.
I think I had a 450 series.
Sandbagging for the win.
JDubb Wrote:Not to sound like a prick but I had enough 9/11 coverage yesterday. Everyone's Facebook, Twitter, web portal had it front and center not to mention every TV channel.

Good morning bro-mo's!

I barely heard a thing about 9/11
JDubb loves terrorists
Wtf
from fb, Falzones shits all retarded
Diana Falzone
My prayers are with the U.S. Ambassador to Libya's family and his staff. Such a tragedy. To all of our State Department personnel overseas thank you for what you do every day
LeNeve Wrote:Wtf
Diana Falzone
My prayers are with the U.S. Ambassador to Libya's family and his staff. Such a tragedy. To all of our State Department personnel overseas thank you for what you do every day

Why's that all retarded?
Joe Wrote:

Good morning bro-mo's!

I barely heard a thing about 9/11

me either actually. I watched a little bit of that seal team 6 killing osama deal. Saw other stuff flipping around through channels too, but thats about it.
Surprise! You free a country from an evil dictator and the people wind up being the animals we always thought they were.
Chip Wrote:
Diana Falzone

Why's that all retarded?

I don't know. maybe I'm all retarded. Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:Surprise! You free a country from an evil dictator and the people wind up being the animals we always thought they were.
these people have been raised to think a certain way, they are programmed to hate the west.

from the day they were born they are taught to hate. The big problem is that this has been infused into their biblical teachings, so they believe that its gods will to hate the west.

I blame the people who are/were in charge
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Diana Falzone

Why's that all retarded?

I don't know. maybe I'm all retarded. Confusedad:
lets go with this one :wink:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Surprise! You free a country from an evil dictator and the people wind up being the animals we always thought they were.
these people have been raised to think a certain way, they are programmed to hate the west.

from the day they were born they are taught to hate. The big problem is that this has been infused into their biblical teachings, so they believe that its gods will to hate the west.

And IF it ever changes, it'll take generations.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

And IF it ever changes, it'll take generations.
yes
I just placed an order to upgrade my internet with Verizon Fios to 75/35 from 25/25. We will see if this speeds things up some, it has been slow since I switched from comcast. It says it will be on tomorrow, but I am pretty sure they have to do an equiptment swap.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9