Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 09/12 - 9/11 hangover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Donginator Wrote:Brampton- I forgot to respond yesterday I got distracted at work but I did hear the Tony Siragusa interview on Howard. Great interview, I can't believe he taped his ass cheeks together so he wouldn't shit himself in white pants :roflmao:

I heard the Buzz Aldrin interview this morning. That was a good interview
Donginator Wrote:Last night I called the cops on a woman going into peoples yards & yelling shit at midnight

Cops asked me to meet them outside to show them were she went, ends up she was trashed or on something and ended up at a neighbors, I think her ex's place

She was arrested eventually & neighbor looked pissed & knows it was me who called the cops, guess its time to move Confusedwoot:

Confusedad: Get a dog. A big dog.
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:What did Mercer have to say?
sounds like he is ready to get married

Already?!
Pete Nice Wrote:I have never really had a message where you get naked and just put a towel over your junk.

If it is done by a hot chick, or at the least a chick you would bang, I have to assume you would get wood right?

I have. It's wonderful.

At massage school they are tld to take a towel and whack a stiffy.. Or flick it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I have never really had a message where you get naked and just put a towel over your junk.

If it is done by a hot chick, or at the least a chick you would bang, I have to assume you would get wood right?

I have. It's wonderful.

At massage school they are tld to take a towel and whack a stiffy.. Or flick it.

Flick it? With what? Their finger?

If you are on your stomach and start the massage soft and she is rubbing her boobs all over you, when she has you flip over, should she expect anything less than a stiffy?
Pete Nice Wrote:I have never felt nip from a boob graze. That would actually be kind of tough. The chick would have to be wearing no bra AND have hard nips or have naturally very pokey nips. And the.shirt would have to be a thin material.

sent from 1975.

:zipit:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I have. It's wonderful.

If you are on your stomach and start the massage soft and she is rubbing her boobs all over you, when she has you flip over, should she expect anything less than a stiffy?

I'm pretty confused by this sentence also
Joe Wrote:Every time I hear about Stanley T and his wife I think more and more that he's probably an asshole.
I was thinking mildly retarded.

Sent from the future
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I have. It's wonderful.

She take her fingers and flicks it.

I usually start on my back, then she has me flip over. She's super short, too....
OK. I have a serious pet peeve that has come up at my newest job. What in the fuck is wrong with businesses that they don't want to make any damn effort to do any form of upkeep on their computers?!?! One of the computers lost it's power supply yesterday. When I looked at it, I noticed the damn computer was plugged into a cheap ass power strip. Not even a surge protector!! AND the fan was all clogged up with dust.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:OK. I have a serious pet peeve that has come up at my newest job. What in the fuck is wrong with businesses that they don't want to make any damn effort to do any form of upkeep on their computers?!?! One of the computers lost it's power supply yesterday. When I looked at it, I noticed the damn computer was plugged into a cheap ass power strip. Not even a surge protector!! AND the fan was all clogged up with dust.

Companies look at their computers and servers only as expenses. It's rare that I wind up with a client that wants to spend money on technology. I can't tell you how many times I've sat at a desk of a user and wanted to pull my hair out because their computer was so slow. I'm always amazed when a user says it takes their PC a half hour to login or 10 minutes to process any type of transaction. When I go to management I normally get tasked to "make it faster" even though the PC is 6 to 8 years old. Ironically some places will spend $500 in labor to work on an old PC that could have been replaced for $700.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:OK. I have a serious pet peeve that has come up at my newest job. What in the fuck is wrong with businesses that they don't want to make any damn effort to do any form of upkeep on their computers?!?! One of the computers lost it's power supply yesterday. When I looked at it, I noticed the damn computer was plugged into a cheap ass power strip. Not even a surge protector!! AND the fan was all clogged up with dust.

I never clean my computer at work... and it's plugged into a shitty power strip too. The faster the power supply fails or the processor overheats, the faster I get a new one.. they rarely repair, just replace. I'm due for a new one soon, usually every 2 years.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:OK. I have a serious pet peeve that has come up at my newest job. What in the fuck is wrong with businesses that they don't want to make any damn effort to do any form of upkeep on their computers?!?! One of the computers lost it's power supply yesterday. When I looked at it, I noticed the damn computer was plugged into a cheap ass power strip. Not even a surge protector!! AND the fan was all clogged up with dust.

Companies look at their computers and servers only as expenses. It's rare that I wind up with a client that wants to spend money on technology. I can't tell you how many times I've sat at a desk of a user and wanted to pull my hair out because their computer was so slow. I'm always amazed when a user says it takes their PC a half hour to login or 10 minutes to process any type of transaction. When I go to management I normally get tasked to "make it faster" even though the PC is 6 to 8 years old. Ironically some places will spend $500 in labor to work on an old PC that could have been replaced for $700.

Apparently, the IT guys this place uses don't want anyone to run defrags or dump temp files. They say it's unnecessary. A few of these computers take way too long to do anything. :killme:

I work from 2 computers. I quietly sped up the worst of the 2.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Apparently, the IT guys this place uses don't want anyone to run defrags or dump temp files. They say it's unnecessary. A few of these computers take way too long to do anything. :killme:

Defragging is overrated. People ask me to do it all the time because they think it's a magical fix all. As for Temp files, I run CCleaner all the time.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Apparently, the IT guys this place uses don't want anyone to run defrags or dump temp files. They say it's unnecessary. A few of these computers take way too long to do anything. :killme:

Defragging is overrated. People ask me to do it all the time because they think it's a magical fix all. As for Temp files, I run CCleaner all the time.

None of these place do anything. Not to mention that they don't want to bother with any anit-virus programs. It would take nothing to bring these systems down. I installed Avast on my pc at the pickle plant. The rest of them have had nothing. And those with servers also had nothing up, they didn't even configure the firewall. Stupid.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9