Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 09/10/12 - Happy Crappy Monday!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Boo to Mondays!!!!
Mondays are cool....whachu talkin bout?
Mondays are recycle days at the Tyndall/Garson site and the Knight of Colombus who we donate all our aluminum & steel to never pick it up so the wasps are really bad there... My daughter was walking past the cans to pick up a toy and one got her right by her eye. She looked like a cyclops for two days... one whole eye was almost swollen shut.
I was off for a week, this Monday is going surprisingly easy.
Back to 13-14 hour days. Confusedad:
NussieT Wrote:Mondays are recycle days at the Tyndall/Garson site and the Knight of Colombus who we donate all our aluminum & steel to never pick it up so the wasps are really bad there... My daughter was walking past the cans to pick up a toy and one got her right by her eye. She looked like a cyclops for two days... one whole eye was almost swollen shut.
haven't we learned.......kids stay at home
Brampton Wrote:Mondays are cool....whachu talkin bout?

:high5: I agree.

although when I got here this moring there was a stranger behind the parts counter, young punk looking kid. I guess they fired the regular parts guy Friday. Confusedad: I liked my regular parts guy.
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Mondays are recycle days at the Tyndall/Garson site and the Knight of Colombus who we donate all our aluminum & steel to never pick it up so the wasps are really bad there... My daughter was walking past the cans to pick up a toy and one got her right by her eye. She looked like a cyclops for two days... one whole eye was almost swollen shut.

As much as I would love to leave my kids at home while I am doing the site... it's just not possible. My son is on a waiting list for nursery school because there is an overload of 4 year olds and they will not add another class or expand them. The toddler & preschool daycares are all full with full time people and they do not accept casual children and I rather not pay $25 a day per child so my kids can hang out in a germ infested, angrified kid watching cesspool
its getting hot in herr, everybody take off all your clothes before you get fired. Confusedad:
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

As much as I would love to leave my kids at home while I am doing the site... it's just not possible. My son is on a waiting list for nursery school because there is an overload of 4 year olds and they will not add another class or expand them. The toddler & preschool daycares are all full with full time people and they do not accept casual children and I rather not pay $25 a day per child so my kids can hang out in a germ infested, angrified kid watching cesspool
wouldn't that be better than being a cyclops?
LeNeve Wrote:its getting hot in herr, everybody take off all your clothes before you get fired. Confusedad:

Herr...

[Image: ketchup_flavored_chips-645_full1.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

dey took der jobs!
everybody get naked and start eating ketchup chips or you are fired!! Confusedad:
Brampton Wrote:wouldn't that be better than being a cyclops?

What would be better than daycare and my daughter being a temporary cyclops is my husband actually being a dad and watching them for a few hours while I work...
I'm trying to catch up on my internet fucking around...

[Image: Not_A_Chicken_Fetus.jpg]
Morning Krew!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18