Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 09/10/12 - Happy Crappy Monday!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I don't get the Steelers! When Denver intercepted for the late touchdown, Pittsburg just gave up & was already defeated. There was plenty of time to give it a go!!! #nevergiveup
dcast Wrote:Is the C&R website down?

not sure have not been there in a few months. Just tried, looks like it is.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:What's up with the commercials for coal? Seriously I know they want you to think wind energy and solar are the devil, but they don't have a leg to stand on.

Yeah, how can you say solar and wind are bad?

Last week I drove through Southern Ontario, holy shit, there were giant wind mills for like 50 miles.

yes, it has been down on my end for almost an hour.
Donginator Wrote:Rich NFL talk ... RG3 :killme:

Rex Grossman's nickname is RG3 and out

Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:What's up with the commercials for coal? Seriously I know they want you to think wind energy and solar are the devil, but they don't have a leg to stand on.

Yeah, how can you say solar and wind are bad?
its not bad, but its inconsistant and for a consumer, not worth the money
I went to the Black Bear bar with Ed from Jersey once. It was way to crowded. I like to have room in a place I am going to watch football at. And I do NOT want to stand to watch football.
it would be a surprise if the Bills beat the Jets yesterday since they havent won a game against NY since 2009. Pittsburg will be a tough game for my boys this sunday evening.
eddieyourdj Wrote:I don't get the Steelers! When Denver intercepted for the late touchdown, Pittsburg just gave up & was already defeated. There was plenty of time to give it a go!!! #nevergiveup

The entire team didn't give up, the offensive line did. An o line that only had 2 projected starters on it at the time. Freaking injuries.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Hey, T. Did your doctor try to scare the shit out of you all of the time when you were pregnant?

How so? The public health nurse we did our prenatal class did.... My family doctor was a stupid bitch and I no longer am her patient... The OBGYN I had was awesome...

My doctors keep bring up my age and that I'm a higher risk. Now, they are saying that the baby has cysts and might have some defect that means it might not survive long.... BUT they don't have an real proof that it's even that terrible. They keep wanting that test where the huge needle is shoved into my stomach to sample from the fetus. I refuse, because the risks involve include death.

I'm going to PM you about this... It just might not be until later on tonight... like late. Don't worry about it though. I was 21 & 23 when I was pregnant with my kids and I was given that option for that test too.
javsto Wrote:it would be a surprise if the Bills beat the Jets yesterday since they havent won a game against NY since 2009. Pittsburg will be a tough game for my boys this sunday evening.
all I take from the jets/bills game is, Jackson and Nelson got hurt, the Jets Defense is still good, and the Jets took advantage of the Bills inexperienced D-backs
dcast Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Rich NFL talk ... RG3 :killme:

Rex Grossman's nickname is RG3 and out

I wish the Skins would decide on a RB. Helu is by far the most talented, but Shanahan is a clown.
javsto Wrote:

Thanks

Remember that pic you posted awhile ago?A smoking hot chick in a black dress looking to the side.
Pete Nice Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I don't get the Steelers! When Denver intercepted for the late touchdown, Pittsburg just gave up & was already defeated. There was plenty of time to give it a go!!! #nevergiveup

The entire team didn't give up, the offensive line did. An o line that only had 2 projected starters on it at the time. Freaking injuries.
I know you're gonna disagree with me, but at some point, doesn't Ben have to start getting rid of the ball a little sooner.

He takes forever to get rid of it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18