Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 09/10/12 - Happy Crappy Monday!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
So Covino is talking about this weird Korean song that a couple weeks ago, you guys told me was old?
I thought that was a joke.

Truck nuts and Gangnam style. Confusedad:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Derick, Fred Smith walked past me at the football game Saturday. I went over & introduced myself & my wife. Once in a lifetime opportunity so I jumped on it. He was cool to talk to for a second. Nice man!!!
who is Fred Smith?
eddieyourdj Wrote:Derick, Fred Smith walked past me at the football game Saturday. I went over & introduced myself & my wife. Once in a lifetime opportunity so I jumped on it. He was cool to talk to for a second. Nice man!!!
Thats pretty sweet. I probably would have done the same thing.
Brampton Wrote:
who is Fred Smith?
CEO of fedex
Brampton Wrote:
who is Fred Smith?
FredEx!!!
Chip Wrote:So Covino is talking about this weird Korean song that a couple weeks ago, you guys told me was old?

Gangnam style has been around now for a couple months......maybe buzzfeed just posted it

edit - I saw the video a month ago, and it feels like 2 months. Internet killed the everything :deadhorse:
Brampton Wrote:
who is Fred Smith?

What's the opposite of "name dropping"?

Did you ever see the episode of HIMYM when Robin met Mason Raymond, Barnie asked that question. And that's the first thing that I thought of when reading Eddie's post.
Derick Wrote:

Fred Smith has a nut for both of you!

:nutswinger: :nutswinger:
Brampton Wrote:
who is Fred Smith?

Fred Smith dot com!!!!
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So Covino is talking about this weird Korean song that a couple weeks ago, you guys told me was old?

Gangnam style has been around now for a couple months......maybe buzzfeed just posted it

Confusedad:

I think he just said it's been out for 2 weeks now.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
who is Fred Smith?

Fred Smith dot com!!!!
I was gonna ask if it was Dave's brother :high5:
My favorite foreign language song right now...

[youtube]GaKxTp3tSYU[/youtube]
If I saw Alan Mullaly around somewhere, I's probaly be like bitch!, gimme some money bitch!!!, or just not even talk to him.

oh, he's like one of the head guys at Ford
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Fred Smith has a nut for both of you!

:nutswinger: :nutswinger:
It's a work thing, you wouldn't understand!!!
LeNeve Wrote:If I saw Alan Mullaly around somewhere, I's probaly be like bitch!, gimme some money bitch!!!, or just not even talk to him.

oh, he's like one of the head guys at Ford

I'm not a big team player though, which is why I'm probaly stuck back here in the shawshank prison section of the dealership, with lizards running across my feet and shit. Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18