Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 07/03 - Hello Bro-mo's!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I am ready for a day off tomorrow; these meetings are killing me.
I have tomorrow off and took Friday off. I'm kind of wishing I took Thursday off as well.
Jdubb's meetings have to be the most boring meetings in business.
Joe Wrote:Jdubb's meetings have to be the most boring meetings in business.
I'm not hosting, I am just attending... process... process... process... process...
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
JDubb Wrote:
I'm not hosting, I am just attending... process... process... process... process...
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

That was not a knock on you. I'm just saying with that line of work I can't see those meetings being anything groundbreaking.
JDubb Wrote:

They aren't going over call stats are they?
It's stormy here.. We needed the rain, though. :yawn:
I have tomorrow off, but work the rest of the week. It's ok, though. Jim has to work tomorrow, unless they change their mind at the last minute. The auto industry has been picking back up.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

They aren't going over call stats are they?
No, Service Functional Excellence... I rarely have call center related meetings and never go over stats.
JDubb Wrote:No, Service Functional Excellence...

Confusedhock: :killme:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:No, Service Functional Excellence...

Confusedhock: :killme:
:high5:
Admit it, you missed me...wassup???
eddieyourdj Wrote:Admit it, you missed me...wassup???
who is this guy?
It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!! :high5:
JDubb Wrote:I am ready for a day off tomorrow; these meetings are killing me.
JDubb spent one hour in a meeting, 5 calories burned.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12