Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 07/03 - Hello Bro-mo's!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Brampton Wrote:Did this double post me?

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

no, you may continue living.
Think I'm taking a 1/2 day today. Nothing much going on here in the office today. Later folks! :cya:
wow. I am absolutely shocked. I ordered a few bike parts yesterday from a great company. I got an email today saying it shipped and that they were refunding the excess shipping charges. Its rare to find a company that does that.
Don't forget my yearly quote - If you have a fifth on the fourth, you won't come forth on the fifth!!!
Brampton Wrote:In Canada we have things called smarties, they are like m&m's but more of a candy shell

In the US they have things called smarties too, but they are nothing like m&m's
Derick Wrote:wow. I am absolutely shocked. I ordered a few bike parts yesterday from a great company. I got an email today saying it shipped and that they were refunding the excess shipping charges. Its rare to find a company that does that.

pro llama company
Oh Michigan is AWESOME! :?
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/st...nnipeg.com

A friend of a friend works at BFI Canada (a landfill) and management has told them if they find a body in the landfill they are to cover it up and not say anything. It costs BFI $1 million a day to shut down production at their site. I believe it too considering we have a contract with them to dump garbage and we have to pay $45/ton.
well, guess I need to find a new dump site. the gig is up. Confusedad:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:In Canada we have things called smarties, they are like m&m's but more of a candy shell

US smartie cookies would be disgusting.
Derick Wrote:

Yes. Your smarties are called rockets here

LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

US smartie cookies would be disgusting.
yes
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Yes. Your smarties are called rockets here

red rocket red rocket
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Think I'm taking a 1/2 day today. Nothing much going on here in the office today. Later folks! :cya:

Lucky SOB
Derick Wrote:wow. I am absolutely shocked. I ordered a few bike parts yesterday from a great company. I got an email today saying it shipped and that they were refunding the excess shipping charges. Its rare to find a company that does that.

Yeah, no shit! :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12