Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 07/03 - Hello Bro-mo's!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I need to make a dish to pass for tomorrow. I have no clue what to make.. :?

What kind of dish? Side dish, main course type dish!?

A dessert. I made little hamburger cookies, but that's not going to be enough.

My go to summer dessert to make is a drumstick cake, especially when its warm out. You can also never go wrong with cupcakes
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:What kind of dish? Side dish, main course type dish!?

A dessert. I made little hamburger cookies, but that's not going to be enough.

My go to summer dessert to make is a drumstick cake, especially when its warm out. You can also never go wrong with cupcakes

If I don't come up with anything, it'll be cupcakes.. Angel food cake with jello marbled into it and cool whip topping.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:If I don't come up with anything, it'll be cupcakes.. Angel food cake with jello marbled into it and cool whip topping.

I made Canada Day cupcakes for my father in laws birthday... I really should have taken a picture of them they were pretty awesome.
I tried calling for a llama. Verizon won't put the call through, or I'm not doing it right. :roflmao: :roflmao:
shake that beiber, shake that beiber
LeNeve Wrote:shake that beiber, shake that beiber

Are you a beileiber?
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:shake that beiber, shake that beiber

Are you a beileiber?

no. I think my oldest daughter is though. I heard her squeal all weird when she was watching him on tv the other day. freaking weirf.
I'm a Lenever
LeNeve Wrote:I'm a Lenever

The kids in my grade 4 class I taught called me Teener... Is that close?
NussieT Wrote:

thats what we call a 1/16 of an ounce bag of cocaine around here.

what you need.

teener man

alright 150 bucks essay
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

thats what we call a 1/16 of an ounce bag of cocaine around here.

what you need.

teener man

alright 150 bucks essay

Just awesome...
teener isn't enough for a fun party though. thats like a one man solo operation. boo to that.
LeNeve Wrote:teener isn't enough for a fun party though. thats like a one man solo operation. boo to that.

That just screams "I speak from experience"
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:teener isn't enough for a fun party though. thats like a one man solo operation. boo to that.

I used to be in a biker gang.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I used to be in a biker gang.

I got kicked out, because, according to Dangerous Bill, "I talked like a fag, and my shit was all retarded"

It was a weird time in my life.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12